20

A few days after the baby shower I was eating breakfast by myself, no one was home the gang was out doing business since i had to stay home because of my pregnancy, Sapo was out his gang also doing business and Ale was out with his dad.. Yeah I know his dad.. Gabe and I agreed on shared custody for Ale. Sapo didn't like it at first but he knew that it wasn't up to him. I was bored, I started rubbing my belly because she liked, she was always kicking when I touched my stomach or when Sapo did, she went crazy whenever Ale would kiss my stomach, it's clear who the favorite was. I smiled when she kicked, I stood up and she kicked really hard, than my water broke. I freaked out and started calling Sapo and he didn't pick up, I called everyone but no one picked up, I didn't have a car but the hospital wasn't that far so I just walked, I bumped into Sad Eyes, he looked at and my stomach and he started talking to me and I asked if we could walk and talk and he was confused but agreed.

Sad Eyes: Im sorry for what happened the past year. te amo y quiero estar contigo tan mal quiero que seas mi ruca tan mala

Santana: We're not going to talk about this i'm in labor and I need to get the hospital so talk to you girl with that shit because im not your girl. yo tengo una vato okay?

He was shocked and he said he would help me get to the hospital. I agreed and I texted Sapo a thousand times telling him I was in labor I even texted everyone in his gang but they weren't answering. An hour later I was still having contractions and Sapo finally texted me back he was on his way to the hospital, when he got there I was only an hour away from my daughter being born. After hours of contractions and minutes of pushing she was born Sartana Alejandra Pacheco. Sapo was crying when he saw her for the first time. An hour after she was born I took this picture of him and her together.

 An hour after she was born I took this picture of him and her together

Sapo: she's so beautiful.. she's gorgeous.. I love her and I love you so much.

A week later when I got out the hospital Ale got to meet her and he was so happy, he loved her when he started talking and kissing her she would smile like crazy. My kids were my everything I decided to get their names tattooed on me, I called one of my friends and when they arrived they started and they came out beautiful I was in love with them. Sapo loved them too

Sapo was admiring Sartana and he got a notification on his phone and he got upset but he continued looking at her and he kept kissing her face, but he was clearly still upset

Santana: what's wrong?

Sapo: nothing.. just need to go meet up with someone.. just business that's all

I looked at him and knew he was lying.. he's really gonna lie to my face while he's holding the daughter that I gave him? can't believe this 

Santana: give her to me now

Sapo: what? why Im holding her right.. I know how to carry my own daughter.

Santana: you cant carry her if you're going to be lying to me give me my daughter

I got up to take her from his hands but he stood up and looked at me with a confused face

Sapo: what? lying? what're you talking about? im not lying to you and back up I can carry my daughter if I want too. what's wrong with you? what makes you think im lying?

Santana: you're not meeting someone on business.. is it another female? huh you're going to go with another female when you have a fiance and two kids at home?

Sapo: ok calm the fuck down.. ok yes I lied its not for business okay? it's my mom.. she wants to meet and catch up with me.. I didn't wanna tell you because why would I introduce the love of my life to someone who abandoned me? I could never do that.. 

I felt like such a bitch..

Santana: ok.. are you going to take Sartana to go meet with her?

Sapo: no she doesn't deserve to meet my daughter.. ill see you later

he got up and started walking out, I stopped him at the door before he walked out.

Santana: Pacheco! im sorry.. I love you so much..

Sapo: I love you too Moreno