30

3 years later

Santana: ALEJANDRO MORENO SARTANA PACHECO CMON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE LETS GO!!

Ale: comming mommy cmon Tana lets go

Sartana: mommy!!

Santana: yes princess?

Sartana: help me?

Santana: ok.. ALE CAN YOU HELP YOUR BROTHER PLEASE

I walked to my kids room and see Ale helping Elias.. he's Sad Eyes son.. I found out I was pregnant with him a few months after he went into a coma. I visit Sad Eyes everyday and I always take Elias with me. Elias is gonna turn 3 in a few months and than Tana turns 4 after.. they're Irish twins meaning they're the same age for a little while. (THIS IS WHAT I MEAN)

The reason why I am yelling at my kids is because we are on our way to Gabe's wedding yup Ale's dad's wedding

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The reason why I am yelling at my kids is because we are on our way to Gabe's wedding yup Ale's dad's wedding.. he's marrying his very respectful girlfriend. A lot has happened since Sad Eyes has been in a coma after I found out I was pregnant with Sad Eye's kid all the Santos started treating me with respect even Cesar but especially Oscar. When he got jumped out and cesar became leader a lot of shit has happened and not just Oscar's death, there was Cuchillos and Ruby's abuelita's death and that one hurt me the most. Oscar had a daughter on the way before he died. After he died Cesar left the gang making Sad Eyes the leader but since he's in a coma that puts Joker in charge. Lord help us. Cesar has this girlfriend that reminds me of Monse but I guess a little less hot headed. Sapo, Gabe and I still have a very close relationship and they helped me with my pregnancy with Elias. I have 4 new gang members but I kinda have trust issues after Chris. Sartana is turning into a very respectful and smart little girl and she definietly has my attitude for sure. Ale started pre school a little while ago and he's extremely smart and he loves school don't know where he gets that from because Gabe and I HATED school. We got to the church just in time and sat next to Sapo. we were all watching the bride walk down the aisle lookng so beautiful and than I felt my phone vibrate. I looked and saw it was from Sad Eyes doctor telling me I need to come to the hospital right away. I showed it to Sapo and he told me to go and he would apolgize to Gabe for me. I had to take Elias because he has attachment issues. When we got there I enetered and saw Sad Eyes was awake and he was laughing with his doctor. He looked at me and he got so happy. I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Sad Eyes: hey beautiful como estas?

Santana: better now that you're awake

Sad Eyes: who's this lil vato?

Elias: hi daddy

Sad Eyes: daddy? he's my kid?

Santana: yeah this is Elias

He took him from my arms and just hugged him. He was discharged a few days later. Cesar told him about Oscar's death. He was upset about it but he knew it came with the gang territory. He met Oscar's daughter and than he saw Ale and Sartana again and he was so upset he missed them growing up. but they're still under 10 years old so he didn't miss much. Joker stepped down as leader for Sad Eyes and Joker became his Second in Command. A few years later Sad Eyes and I got married and we lived our lives for 5 more years. 

Sad Eyes POV

Until they killed Santana...