26

Sad eyes and I have been on several dates in 2 weeks, I really like him he's such a great guy and I can't wait until he asks me to be his girlfriend. I was at the park with my son and daughter waiting for Sapo and Gabe to show up so they can pick up their kids. Sad Eyes was taking me on another date right after. 

I was sitting a bench while my son was on the playground where I could see him and I was playing with my daughter

I was sitting a bench while my son was on the playground where I could see him and I was playing with my daughter. I made sure to look at Ale every 2 minutes. Before I could check for him a group of guys came up to me and distracted me. They were all good looking but this one guy was OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!

 They were all good looking but this one guy was OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!

guy in white: damn ma why you out here by yo self?

guy in blue: yeah yo beautiful self could get hurt.. it's dangerous out here by yo self

short guy in black: who's this beautiful little girl? she yours?

Santana: yeah she's mine and so is that little boy over there.

I say as I pointed to Ale going down the slides

guy in white: my name Lano but they call me suckerfree (his rapper name suckerfree104 i dont know his real name and I know Gabe's street name his Lano but in this HIS^^real name is Lano)

guy in blue: im Julio but they call me WeSSmont SSkeme

short guy in black: sup beautiful im Àngel but they call me mr.459bandit

Lano: whats yo na-

he cut off as he saw my arm tattoo and now it starts.. great

Lano: you're part of Los Muertos?

Santana: not just part of it.. I'm the leader.

Àngel: you're Santana? orale you're the ruca everyone been talking about?

Julio: foo what you talking about?

Lano: the one we were talking about the other day *he laughs*

Àngel: the one that fucked a prophet than a 19th street member

Julio: oh the one thats fucking a Santo now right?

Àngel: sì foo

Sapo: yo Santana these foos fucking with you?

I turn and see Gabe and Sapo walking together.

Santana: nah these bitches ain't doing shit..

Lano: bitches? the fuck

He started getting closer to me with his chest in my face and Sapo rushed to him in his face

Sapo: aye..

They mad dogged each other for a cool minute until Sartana started crying which made Sapo break eye contact. the guys left and Sapo and Gabe stayed for a bit until I got a text from Sad Eyes. I gave my kids a kiss and I hugged the guys. Gabe has been like my best friend since Ale's birthday.. not including that moment he exposed me but him and I are cool. For Sapo.. im not gonna lie I still love him. I left to go meet up with Sad Eyes at his house because we were leaving from there to our date.