22

When I got back to my house there was Sapo sitting on the couch with his head in hands, he looked and saw me and he ran up to me and he apologized a billion times. I wanted to cry but i stayed calm and I sat down and he sat next to me and he kept trying to explain yesterday but I was thinking of what to say, to me he didn't seem to remember all of yesterday.

Santana: Ezekiel imma ask you this one time, im not gonna repeat myself and if you lie im walking out and we're done. where were you yesterday?

Sapo: ...at an other girls house..

I put my head in my hands and started crying. I put myself together and asked more questions

Santana: what were you doing with her?

Sapo: she's my side..

Santana: how long?

Sapo: the day you told me you were pregnant.. I really did go buy you a ring..that's how I met her

Santana: what's her name?

Sapo: Marían

Santana: the day you told me about your mom.. were you lying?

Sapo: yes

Santana: the day I went into labor and you were late were you with her?

Sapo: yes

Santana: unbelievable.. I HAD YOUR DAUGHTER

Sapo: im sorry please im so sorry

Santana: why would you do that?

Sapo: i don't know.. but I love you so much Moreno

Santana: no you fucking don't! you fucked someone else while I was pregnant with YOUR daughter. IM YOUR FUCKING FIANCE DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU??

I took off the ring and threw it at him, I looked down and stared at the floor.

Santana: im going to my kids and when I get back, I want you out all your stuff out of my house.

I left and went to my aunts house and when I got there, My tia was hugging Sartana and Ruby was playing with Ale, I saw Ale had something hanging out of his back pocket and when I went to get it, I saw it was a bandanna. Ruby said he wanted to talk to me. We went to his room and I saw Sartana's car seat was on his bed and on the handle there was another bandanna, inside of the car seat was an extra bandanna, I was confused and he gave it to me.

Ruby: he told me to give it to you.. he said to wear it with a ponytail.

I knew what it meant. I got so mad I grabbed all of them and went to his house but he wasn't there, so I went to Spooky's house and there he was. I went up to him and threw them in his face

Santana: YOU CLAIMED ME AND MY KIDS? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???

Sad Eyes: look you may not want to hear it now but you're mine. you can have time to get over that travieso pero tu eres mio.

I walked away so mad. God what is wrong with guys? why do they think they can do whatever they want? I went back to my tia's house and grabbed my kids and took them home, Sapo was gone. A few months by and it was almost Ale's 2nd birthday, i haven't talked to Sapo or Sad Eyes since that day. Gabe came over to talk to about Ale's birthday and we agreed to take him out the day before his birthday. This was the first time him and I were on the same page for Ale.