21

Two weeks after Sapo as been so distant with me I don't wanna accuse him of cheating for the 3rd time, the first time he proposed the second it was just his mom, why would I accuse him just to look stupid for the 3rd time? I just didn't like that we barely talk, so I'm not gonna accuse, but it won't hurt to ask him? Today he was at Cuete's and he was going to be back late so I could wait for him to come back home and than I could just ask him. It was 1 in the morning when he got in, he was drunk and I could smell weed on him, he looked at me confused and he muttering something

Santana: what? I can't hear you

Sapo: I SAID WHAT YOU'RE STILL DOING UP?

Santana: why are you waking in so late?

Sapo: I was with Mari- no wait at Cuete's I told you this morning

Santana: back the fuck up were you about to say someone else's name? who's name?

Sapo: don't worry about it.. goodnight

Santana: Ezekiel Pacheco who the fuck were you gonna say?

Sapo: don't fucking worry about it goodnight

He started walking away to the room to go asleep but I walked in front to block him and got in his face and he was so annoyed, we yelled back and forth and than Sartana started crying

Sapo: move my daughters crying

Santana: no you're drunk and you're high, you're not getting near her until tomorrow morning

Sapo: man fuck you 

He walked away and into our room and slammed the door. I was so upset to go back in there, so i went into my kids room and got them dressed, and packed a few clothes for them in a backpack and I walked out, I put them in their stroller and started walking to the park, it was 1 in the morning, my tia was asleep I didn't wanna worry her, i called the one person I could, I didn't want to but i didn't want to stay out in the middle of the night in freeridge with my kids. after the call I waited at the park for him to show up, i waited and waited until he finally showed up for us

Sad Eyes: hey im here

He got out to help put my kids in the car and the stroller in the trunk, he drove us to his house and he helped me get the kids out and inside. he put my kids inside his room and he gave me some sweats and a baggy shirt and said i could sleep in his bed and he would sleep on the couch. I went to go change and went to his room and laid down his pillow smelled so good, smelled just like him. I couldn't sleep though, I wanted to cry, Sapo really cheated on me this time. I got up from the bed and just walked to the living room and saw Sad Eyes looking at the ceiling, he saw me and he sat up and gestured for me to sit down next to him, I sat next to him and we sat quietly, he noticed I was cold and he gave me his blanket, we continued sitting in silence, until i looked him in his eyes and i just started bawling mine out. 

Sad Eyes: hey hey why're you crying? hey you're okay

Santana: he cheated on me

Sad Eyes: oh hermosa.. estas bien

I hugged him and cried for a while and he just hugged me while massaging my head and rubbing my back, we let go of each other after a while and we just talked and talked. we stared into each others eyes, and i kissed him. He kissed me back, I know it was wrong because Sapo and I didn't officially break up but it felt so right neither of us wanted to stop. i got on his lap and we made out for a while. He broke away and just looked at me and smiled at me. It made me feel warm inside. The same warm feeling I felt with Sapo. I just looked at him and I felt bad for what i did to him. 

Santana: Sad Eyes im so sorry... for the way everything went down

Sad Eyes: no its my fault.. im the one who had a girlfriend and i didnt tell you

I kissed him one more time and than we laid down together. We woke up the next morning to Sartana crying in Sad Eyes room. I went to go get her and and he went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I changed her diaper and her clothes and than I started feeding her, Sad Eyes walked in with breakfast and closed his eyes when he saw me feeding her, he apologized and walked out. I laughed and invited him back in for the food. We just laughed together and he sat in front of me and we talked. when Sartana fell asleep I laid her down on his bed with pillows all around her. We walked out quietly and than walked into the living room. I just looked at him and thanked him for letting us spend the night and asked him if he could take my kids to my aunts house while I went to my house to talk to Sapo, he said sure but he was upset.

Santana: whats wrong?

Sad Eyes: before you go.. can we kiss one last time just in case you forgive him?

I looked at him, smiled and kissed him, it was so passionate and it was a long kiss. When we broke away we heard his bedroom door open and than Ale walked out rubbing his eyes.

Santana: hey baby goodmorning listen imma go back to our house and talk to daddy okay? so I want you to stay here at his house with your sister okay? this is a friend of mommy and he's gonna take you uncle Ruby's house later on okay? so I want you to listen to him and help him with your sister alright?

He shook his head and than he went to Sad Eyes and gestured for him to pick him up and when he did he laid his head in his shoulder and fell back asleep. I kissed Ale and told him i would see him later at Ruby's house, I kissed Sad Eyes and thanked him again.