24

Gabe looked at me and I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

Gabe: Santi.. look look thank you so much for giving such a perfect kid, i wish you hadn't kept him a secret because I would've supported you, but I still got to my kid so I got all of us matching shoes, you me Sartana and Ale all matching shoes

Santana: ayy Gabríel stop calling me Santi you already know that.. YOU GOT ME SHOES TOO?

Latrelle: hey why don't you like being called Santi anyway?

Santana: don't worry about it

Gabe: oh c'mon Santi tell them.. ok look if you don't I will

Santana: no Gabe don't

Gabe: alright imma tell them.. ok so do you guys remember Cain? one of the first prophets? and you remember his son Chatter box? how he's a little older than us? well he's older than Santi too, when her dad got jumped in, she was like 3 and he was like 6, he started calling her Santi, so we all called her Santi, but than one day we found out that he assaulted her when she was 13 and he was 16, which is around the time HE got jumped in. She hated everyone who called her Santi because it reminded her of him.

I wanted to cry, he really told them that.. everyone heard him talking Sad Eyes got so mad, he walked over to him and punched him and than a fight between the Santos and the Prophets broke out.. my gang went to stop them, and he took me inside and to my room, and I just broke down and he hugged me. The way he smelled calmed me down.. I had that same warm feeling from before.. I looked at him and we kissed, I thanked him and kissed him again.

Sad Eyes: Santana.. I need to tell you something..

Santana: what is it?

Sad Eyes: I love you.. I always have.. even when I was with my girlfriend.. I missed talking to you, I didn't talk to anyone, especially after I found out she wasn't having my baby.. I wanted to talk to someone about it and thats not something I can talk to my guys about.. I can't be in feelings with them.. I want to be that way with you.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so fucking much Santana.

I looked at him in shock, I smiled and kissed him again and than it turned into a make-out session, I got on top of him and we just kept kissing, his kisses were so passionate. He stopped

Sad Eyes: no stop.. we're both a little wasted.. I wanna do this sober.. so it really is consent.

I smiled at generous he was, I kissed him and we laid together, until he broke the silence

Sad Eyes: oh by the way I got you Ale and Sartana matching shoes, may have or may have not gotten matching pairs for myself too.

I just laughed and rolled my eyes, it's like they read each others minds and all got me shoes. We just fell asleep, when I woke up the next morning he was gone, I was by myself and I saw a box of so many shoes, jesus did everyone buy me shoes? I went up to them to sort them out for Sartana, Ale and I. I shouldn't even being wearing these colors because I belong to none of them so?

 I shouldn't even being wearing these colors because I belong to none of them so?