13

I was sitting on their couch and than i saw Sapo come out from the hallway holding his side, I ran to him and helped him walk to the table, he sat down and I sat infront of him.

Sapo: entonces me amas?

Santana: you heard that?

Sapo: yeah.. you were telling my homie that you love me but you cant tell me?

I looked at him and started smiling I kissed him and I looked at him in his eyes

Santana: I love you Ezekiel Pacheco

Sapo: whats your last name?

Santana: Moreno.. why?

Sapo: 1 you wont have that last name for long and 2 I love you Santana Moreno

We kissed and ate together. I helped him walk to the couch and laid down, I had to be careful where I laid on him because of his side but we made it work. We watched a movie and fell asleep

Cuete POV

i woke up and walked to the kitchen cause I smelled something good, Santana made home-made tacos, I walked out to the dining room and saw Chico eating at the table, he looked at me and pointed to the couch. these motherfuckers were asleep on my couch. I told Chico what Santana told me and we laughed about it because we knew something she didn't. I started eating and my phone started ringing. It was Spooky, I answered and he told me we had to meet up at his house. I finished eating and walked out with Chico, on my way out I slammed the door on purpose so Sapo and Santana can wake up, we went to our trunk and took out Santana's bikes and put them on our yard.

Santana POV

I woke up to the door being slammed, it scared me. Sapo was still asleep so I got up and went to the kitchen and saw dishes in the sink.. those lazy asses.. im not their mom they can wash them when they get back. I borrowed Sapo's clothes and just sat on my phone waiting for him to wake up, a while went by and he still wasn't awake so I just woke him up myself, as he was sitting himself up there was a knock on the door, I went to go answer it and there was a girl, she looked at me and what I was wearing.

Santana: can I help you?

Girl: who are you?

Santana: is there anything I can help you with? if not get the fuck away from this house

Girl: who the fuck do you think you're talking too?

Santana: bitch im talking to you

Girl: oh you got me fucked up calling a bitch

she started taking off her hoops and putting her hair in a ponytail, when I saw her doing that I started my hair up too. Sapo came from behind me to see what was going on and he looked so annoyed. 

Sapo: bitch the fuck you doing here?

Santana: you know this bitch?

Sapo: yeah she's the gangs whore

Santana: gangs whore? as in all of you guys have fucked her?

Sapo: all but me, she's wanting to get to sleep with her but ew no

Girl: who the fuck is she?

Sapo: shes my girlfriend, Angel Santana Santana Angel

he said introducing us to each other. She mad dogged me the entire time she was here. When Cuete and Chico got back, they walked in and saw Angel crossing her arms looking really mad at Sapo and I, they started laughing. I rolled my eyes and told them to wash their dishes.

Angel: wow look at you guys listening to a bitch ass hyna

Cuete: she cooked for us and we left in a hurry, it seems fair to wash our own dishes

Chico: she's not a bitch ass hyna

Sapo: she's not just a regular hyna either

Santana: im the Leader of Los Muertos bitch.

She looked at me shocked and she got on her knees and started apologizing. I laughed and ignored her, she followed me still apologizing to me. Sapo and I went to his room and we fell asleep in each others arms.