16

Truthfully I HATE my birthdays but I just use it as an excuse to get fucked up drunk. Tomorrow I can get stupid fucking drunk and no one can tell me a thing. Today I was by myself, everyone thought I should have this day to myself since I won't be alone at all tomorrow. I went to the Santos to go make the truce. Cesar was just a kid doing what he is told, I was the same way when I was younger. My dad was a prophet of course I listened to him. I took my bike over to their house and when I got there they were outside, god they're always outside.

 I took my bike over to their house and when I got there they were outside, god they're always outside

Spooky: what're you doing here?

Santana: came to make a truce again isn't that what you were begging me for the other day?

Spooky: bitch I don't beg I aint a fucking dog. c'mon lets go inside

Santana: whatever

We walked in and Sad Eyes started following

Santana: woah woah a dóne vas? solo lideres

Spooky: el sugundo al mando siempre viene conmigo

I rolled my eyes and let him in with us. He sat behind Spooky, I saw them both looking down at my boobs and I snapped at them

Santana: HEY! im still a minor perverts

It was awkwardly silent until Cesar came out. He looked at me and was going to walk out until Spooky stopped him

Spooky: you're the reason why we're here so you stay

Cesar: but my friends are waiting for me outside

Santana: invite them in I need to talk to Ruby anyway

He rolled his eyes and walked outside then walked back in with his friends following, Monse rolled her eyes when she saw me I don't care I don't like her either. Jamal and Ruby gave me a hug. Ruby and Spooky dabbed each other up, which made me confused because he's a chicken. 

Ruby: hey cousin what're you doing here?

Santana: here on some business

Ruby: ohh ok ok uh hey are you busy tomorrow? my mom wants to take you out for your birthday and I was gonna go to your house later today to ask you

Santana: oh actually my boyfriend and my gang are throwing me a party tomorrow but they're welcome to come if they want.. and if not we can go out later tonight.. my gang wants me to have today all by myself and I had nothing to do but this. after this Im free, you can ask them

Ruby: oh yeah for sure I'll ask and tell you later..

Santana: ok than.. Spooky let them out, they don't have anything to do with this let them go out.

He agreed and they left, it was just us three again. We made the truce and Spooky asked about my party, they wanted to go and I said not to start anything and they could come but as soon as they start something stupid they're out, they agreed and I left. Ruby texted me that they couldn't go out tonight but they could make dinner at home, I was okay with that and started heading over to my tia's house, when she opened the door she screamed when she saw me. I hugged her and my tio and his mom, the twins came running at me jumping on me, than Mario came out of knowhere, I screamed when I saw him, he was my favorite cousin. I hugged him. We all sat down and I helped my tia with dinner and started telling her about Ale. I showed her pictures and told her I will bring him next time I come over. She agreed and we got to catch up more, I told her about how I got shot and she told me that I had to be careful. When Ruby got home we all ate dinner and I found out that Ruby and a girl were both shot at the girl's quince, a girl killed at her own party. Latrelle shot my cousin and killed that girl, after dinner I went to talk to Ruby cause we were both shot and I went through hell when I was shot.

Santana: was she your friend?

Ruby: I loved her.. she was the love of my life. I finally got to kiss her after giving her the best gift of her life and later that night, we were both shot. I lived and she didn't

Santana: what was her name?

Ruby: her name was Olivia.. in a few years her last name could've been Martinez

He smiled at the last part. wow he fell hard.

Santana: ahh primo.. estas bién 

We hugged and when I left it was late, about to be midnight.. I went to the liquor store and of course Sad Eyes was there.. I need to go to a different store. I rolled my eyes and walked to the back of the store to get some beer and I grabbed a cookie and a candle, I paid and I went to the park across the street, I drank my beer and waited for it to be 12.. once it hit 11:59 I lit the candle and started singing, I blew out the candle the second it turned 12. Officially 18.. yay jail time. I ate my cookie and drank the beer. Sad Eyes came out the store and looked at his phone, he looked up and saw me and started walking in my direction. I drank my beer and watched him walk towards me. When he finally got to me he wished me a happy birthday and took out his hand to dab me up but I just stared at it. He sat down with me and it was just quiet. I finished my beer, threw the can away and got on my bike and left. When I got home everyone was talking about something but when they saw me walk in they panicked and ran to their rooms. I laughed and went to my room, I looked at Ale and he was already asleep so I kissed his cheek and went to sleep.