You know , You're mine

[ Jungkook Bad boy au ]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ Jungkook Bad boy au ]

He hovered over her, his lips pressing firmly against her neck, and she grasped the silk sheet in her hands. Fresh tears kept streaming from her eyes, but she continued to lay there motionless like a soulless doll. She had lost all respect for him ever since he forced her into this marriage, leaving her body exposed for him to ravage.
...

Yn smiled at the teacher and student as she made her way to the library, her favourite place. She enjoys losing herself in books, even though others may think she's nerdy. She excelled in her studies and was always willing to put in extra effort. After all, her parents had worked tirelessly to get her accepted to the university of her dreams, so the least she could have done was to do her best to honour their efforts.

She opened the book as her eyes silently scanned the text as she sat by the window seat, feeling the cold breeze rustle through her long hairs. At that moment, Jeon Jungkook entered the room. He sat by one of the tables close enough to see her laughing and chatting with his friends Jimin and Taehyung. Yn sighed in frustration, "Can they stop at least in the library," and cast a wary glance at the three boys, hoping they wouldn't notice her glare as she continued to cast it. Sadly, Jeon jungkook made eye contact with her and she hurriedly glanced down at her book before gasping.

She was truly a rare beauty that needed to be concealed, and Jungkook grinned as he followed his gaze through her form as she read a book while looking down. He stood up and moved in the direction of yn. Her eyes widened as a hand landed on the table, and she shook with fear as she heard the sound of his boot heels. Her eyes briefly scanned the tattooed hand, but she refrained from looking up out of fear.

"What's your name ? " He asked wanting to hear her sweet voice as he leaned enough that only they both could hear each other. Yn gulped hard closing her eyes she was tensed cause jungkook nor his friends where no good news bullying students for fun , yn whimpered as she answered him in her soft voice .

"Yn ... Lee y.yn" Yn choose to answer him not going on his bad side she could feel his hot breath fanning her cheek but she not dared to look up gulping down from fear , that when an finger landed right down her chin gently making her look up , jungkook click his tongue staring at red cherry lips as he spoke ."next time look in my eyes when I am talking to you"

He smirked backing turning his heel of the boot back walking to his friends and left the library about yn she sat there shook what in the hell just happened ? She thought walking off the library graving in her head that she would never get in his way not his friends but unfortunately yn wasn't aware that the man she was running away from was going to be her future.

Days passed as things got worst jungkook would always find his way to be near yn purposely causing a fight with someone junior so he could enter her class to watch her terrified expression as he beat that poor boy shooting glare at him, setting an example of violence if anyone dared to hurt her in anyway .

ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ ᴼⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें