His Mistress #1

[Obsessive rich ceo]

Heavy breathing filled the space as jungkook sighed and backed away from the naked woman lying beneath him. "You did amazing," he said, pulling her close as he ran his finger through her hair. Yn said nothing as her hand was placed against his hard chest as she dozed off.

Jungkook was playing with her hair untill his phone rang, Jungkook answered the phone when it rang and replied, "Hello,"he said "J--jungkook Yohan he has high fever i--don't know what to do please c--come home fast," he heard his wife Ara say he moved away from yn removing the blanket off his body "What?" Jungkook said, hurriedly putting on his clothing, "Don't panic, i will there soon, don't worry, i will send a doctor."

He was about to walk away but stopped he pulled out a bundle of cash from his slack throwing it on bed.
"Thank you" yn mumbled taking the cash "next Wednesday at the same time" he said running towards the exit. Yn sighed at looked at the cash , she got off bed quickly wearing her clothes as she walked out of the bar.

.....

"Mark" yn called out entering inside her small apartment "baby are you there i am home" she called out as a small boy walked in her direction with a huge smile "darling, i missed you i was scared last night cause it was raining" he complained as his small lips turning pouty "there is nothing to be scared of sweetie, i am here now" yn said picking up her little brother. "Let's get you your medicine first shall we?"

She said placing him on the couch "i don't like it taste bitter" he said making a werid face yn laughed "but you have to take it so that you can be a really strong boy when you grow"she said kneeling infront of him
"Really" he asked "yes" yn answered with a smile giving him medicines.
"Yn can i go to play football" he asked
"I am sorry sweetie--how about we Play something inside the house" she asked to which he nodded sadly.

Yn smiled patting mark's hair as he fell asleep , he was suffering from heart disease which why she started to work in a strip club at first place. She was a stripper but even that work wasn't providing her enough money to feed herself and mark along with his hospital charges. That's when she meet Jungkook, he was a vip client. He offered her to fullfill his desire and only his yn couldn't help but agree cause she needed money urgently, ever since he was looking after her expenses, she aware that he was married and it bothered her but at the same time her brother's life mattered more to her.

...

"How is he?" Jungkook asked the doctor "don't worry it's miner fever probably cause of change in Atmosphere don't worry" she said smiling "thanks alot" Ara said patting her son's head. Jungkook sat on the other side looking at his son who was sleeping peacefully. He smiled and patting his head as Ara smiled her heart warmed looking at her husband and son. She loved him alot...but unfortunately it wasn't the same for jungkook.

"How was your day?" Ara asked sitting on the bed after completing her night routine "nothing interesting"he replied pulling blanket over his body as he leaned his back against the head post of bed getting his laptop. Ara sighed she was sick of his behaviour towards her but he didn't care she knew it without speaking a word she slipped into blanket moving closer to him as she laid her head on his bare chest running her fingers on his hard chest.

"Are you free tomorrow" she asked but just like she expected he didn't answer a word "jungkook what's wrong?" She asked tracing his jaw as he moved his face towards her "why are behaving like this?" She asked "go to sleep Ara i am tried already" he said annoyed by her.
.......

Jungkook walked inside the apartment where he and yn usually meet be bought it especially to spend his time with her but to his suprise it was empty not a single trace of her  , he choose to wait for her but to his suprise she still wasn't there his phone rang which he gladly answered looking at id "where the fuck are you yn?" Jungkook yelled shit he was more than annoyed by now "i want to quit, i can't do this anymore" she said "do you know what you're talking about baby?" He asked anger laced in his cold voice "i am sorry mr.jeon" she said and hung up the call.

Jungkook clenched the phone hard in his palm before throwing it on the glass coffee table smashing it in pieces. "You're going to regret this baby you surely are" he said gritting his teeth . Yn gulped as she hung up the call she can't do this anymore, she can't risk mark to know what his sister does for living, he will hate her she can't risk it , he is the only family she has. She immediately deleted his phone number.

Jungkook kissed his son's head placing his tiny body back in his crib. But his phone vibrated catching his attention he smirked and picked up the call "she is working in a café and has a small apartment in Seoul" the man on the other side said "does she own the apartment" he said patting yohan's back "no sir she is living on rent" jungkook smirked "buy it from the owner" jungkook ordered "as you wish" the man said . Jungkook smirked "you will be under me soon screaming my name just like before "

...

"I am sorry to inform but mark's health is falling we need to do the surgery quickly or it will be hard to save your brother" the said "P--Please start the operation doctor i will pay the  bills as soon as possible" yn cried joining her hands infront of doctor "i am sorry but i can't help you with this miss yn there are rules for us to follow you need to clear the operation fees we can't start the operation till you pay it" yn stared at her thigh as tears blur her vision.

She immediately got up going to her house "w--what are you doing here at my house" she almost stumbled to see jungkook sitting on the couch "you mean my house"he said sliding the paper which she immediately held in her hand to go through the text "just bought it baby "he said and smirked walking closer to her "h--how is it possible" she said .

"Told you , you will regret leaving me now coming to the point i heard that your is being treated isn't he? And that you need money..how about we make a deal" he said pushing her against the wall fuck she was naturally submissive which excited him "a d--deal" she said in timid voice
"Yes i will pay for your brother treatment and even give you back your house" he said "r--really" she asked but he smirked "but i need you in return come back to me and i will promise you the world and myself"

She shook her head at his words "you are married mr.jeon you have a wife and a kid" jungkook chuckled "i had a wife darling" he said his eyes turning dark as yn stared at him in shock "i am divorcing her tonight" he said her breath got uneven she felt sick and bothered by the look his eyes held.
"Choice is yours yn , be mine and i will cherish you or i will snatch everything from you including your brother" he said backed away sitting back on the couch "think wisely baby time is ticking it, me or nothing" he said leaning back on the couch , untill she whispered tears falling down from her eyes..

"I'll be yours"

______________________________________

Vote and comment