Senior #1

Yn arched her back as she entered her apartment, the door creaking softly behind her. She made her way towards a small table, carefully placing down a box that she had carried with her. Her tired eyes scanned the room, and with heavy steps, she headed towards the inviting couch. As she sank into its softness, the weariness of the day slowly began to fade away.

"Welcome back, Yn," a familiar voice greeted her. She lifted her head to find Emily, her housemate, in the room.

"Hey," Yn replied, a small smile forming on her lips.

"You seem tired," Emily observed, concern evident in her eyes. Without waiting for a response, she fetched a glass of water for Yn.

"Thanks, and yeah, you know how it is with patients. It can be quite tiring," Yn shared, taking a sip of the water as she settled onto the couch.

"I've heated up some leftover pizza. How about we have that?" Emily suggested, heading towards the kitchen.

Yn and Emily sat side by side on the floor, their backs leaning against the couch. Engaged in lively conversation, they shared pizza slices, savoring the simple joy of good food and good company. Yn decided to fetch plates for the dessert "I'll bring the plates"

As Yn headed to the kitchen, Emily idly flipped through TV channels until she landed on a news broadcast. The headline immediately caught her attention, and she read aloud, "The CEO of Sunrise was found dead in his house." Emily's exclamation of disbelief echoed in the room.

Yn returned with plates, and as they prepared to indulge in cheesecake, Emily couldn't shake off the shock from the news. "Yn, isn't that the same man who tried to touch you inappropriately that day in the restaurant?" Emily inquired, her eyes fixed on the news report as she pointed at the screen infront

Yn glanced at the screen, her eyebrows furrowing as she recalled the unsettling encounter it shook she remembered how this perverted man had tried to force her but something felt werid every time she had bad terms with any one they where mysterious hurt or killed she felt her chest getting heavy at the realisation.

"Don't you find it weird, Emi? Try to connect the dots. All the people I've had some kind of disagreement with or bad terms are either found dead or killed," Yn shared, her voice tinged with a mix of suspicion and concern.

Emily observed Yn's stressed expression and immediately tried to comfort her. "Hey, don't mess with your head. You're just tired, alright? It's nothing that way," Emily reassured, her voice filled with genuine concern. Yn, however, couldn't shake off the uneasy feeling that had been haunting her.

"There is something, Em. I do feel like I am being watched all the time but I..," Yn admitted, her hand instinctively reaching to her forehead as if trying to ease the tension building up in her mind.

"How about you take a break? Just go and sleep. You're exhausted. We can talk about this tomorrow. I'll clean up the room," Emily proposed, offering a supportive shoulder for Yn to lean on. Yn nodded.

"Thanks, Emi. I just need a bit of rest I guess," Yn said with a weary smile. Emily guided her towards the bedroom, ensuring she was comfortable before taking on the task of tidying up the living room.

Yn however don't know why felt extremely werid she closed her eyes hoping that nothing of those murders was related to her as she guessed.

While Yn peacefully slept in her room, she remained blissfully unaware that someone was keeping a close eye on her every move.. A smile played on his lips as he sat comfortably in his chair. There was a sense of pride in his gaze, admiration for the woman who lay peacefully in her slumber.