Senior #2

Yn's eyes fluttered open, a heaviness weighing down her body. The opulent room, foreign and unwelcoming, greeted her disoriented gaze. Determination replaced confusion as she rose from the bed, scanning her surroundings. The breath caught in her throat as the reality of her situation hit - kidnapped.

She sprinted to the door, hands urgently grappling with the knob, only to find it unyielding. Her desperate gaze then fixated on the balcony, a glimmer of hope. With grit, she attempted to open it, but it resisted, mocking her attempts. Exhausted and defeated, she collapsed onto the bed, a torrent of dark thoughts flooding her mind.

The door creaked open, drawing her attention. She turned, her heart pounding, to find Jungkook entering, a tray in his hands. "You're up, Yn," he greeted with an unsettling smile. Confusion etched across her face as she tried to comprehend the surreal scenario.

"Jungkook?" Yn's voice wavered as she finally mustered the strength to speak. "What is this? Why am I here?" Her eyes, a mixture of fear and anger, bore into Jungkook, demanding answers that seemed elusive in the enigmatic air of the room.

Jungkook's smile remained, almost serene, as he carefully placed the tray on a nearby table. "Because I love you yn eversince the day I saw you" he admitted, his tone unsettlingly calm.

Yn's confusion deepened into disbelief "You're crazy" she said her breath shaky she couldn't really process Jungkook, her Junior, kidnapped her.
Jungkook approached slowly, his demeanor almost tender. "I did it for us, Yn. No one understands you like I do. We can be happy together, away from the world that doesn't appreciate you enough."

As Yn processed his words, a surge of fear and defiance propelled her to her feet. "Jungkook what the hell are you talking about? If this is some sort of prank then you are taking this too far. Let me go!" The room echoed with the intensity of her voice.

Jungkook's expression shifted, a flicker of frustration crossing his features. "You just need time to understand, Yn. Trust me, we're meant to be together, no one can separate us now." His conviction clashed with her growing unease.

Yn shook her head, a mixture of fear and disbelief in her eyes as she tried to back away. Jungkook, his teeth gritted, moved with an unsettling determination. "Are you trying to run away from me, baby?" he asked, his grip tightening as he pulled her closer. "Look around. I did all of this for you, baby. This place, I bought it far from the city, just like you wanted. The room, it's all made for your choices," he declared with a disturbing smile, pointing out the details that had gone unnoticed by Yn until now. A shudder ran through her as she comprehended the extent of his obsession.

"This... this is wrong," she stammered, her voice filled with a mix of fear and defiance. Her eyes darted around the meticulously arranged room, realizing the disturbing lengths Jungkook had gone to fulfill his delusional fantasies.

Jungkook's expression shifted, a blend of frustration and determination. "Wrong? No, Yn, it's perfect. Everything is perfect for us,we will happily here with our childrens," he insisted, oblivious to the discomfort etched across her face.

Yn took a deep breath, summoning the courage to challenge the distorted reality he had created. "Jungkook,what's gotten into you do you even realise what are you doing?" she said, her words laced with a plea for sanity.

Jungkook's gaze darkened, his grip tightening further. "I've given you everything, Yn. This is the life we were meant to have," he asserted, the intensity of his conviction overshadowing any rational thought.

"Look after we get married. We will stay here happily, and you can start your own hospital, baby, just like you dreamed of," Jungkook declared, his voice holding a distorted sense of assurance as he guided Yn to sit on the bed, getting a file. "See, I brought a place for you to start the hospital," he continued, his words wrapped in an unsettling enthusiasm.