Headcanon

" I dont want anyone else to have your heart , kiss your lips , or be in your arms cause that's only mine. "

[Genre- Mafia dark theme ]

Running away from your Mafia husband. [ Soft Yandere]

Headcanon

As long as yn remembers jungkook was son of Mr.jeon a billionaire and a good friend of her father . Just like jungkook yn too belonged to a rich and reputed family. Mr.jeon knew yn very well as he insisted yn to go on a date with his son god's know if jungkook and end up liking eachother Being the only child to her parents she decided to not let them out as the news of her getting married to jungkook was already out and main talk of the country.

First meet

The first time yn met jungkook, she can't ignore the tingling sensation in her heart, as jungkook stepped out of his expensive car all dressed up handsomely in his back suit with his hair perfectly fixed in one side hairstyle and his hand holding the red roses bouquet . About jungkook he was more than stunned to see his soon to be wife not like he expected, she was totally different the off shoulder silk dress she wore , her beautiful face and innocent eyes made him fall quickly head over heels for her in less time .

About jungkook

About jungkook he was son of billionaire and billionaire himself but he did had more dirty work going behind , keeping an businessman image infront of the whole world. Yn was too kept away from the real truth as she thought her soon to be husband is just an owner of well known company
Yn - stay away jungkook step back .
Yn yelled crying her heart out as she pointed the gun she just picked from his closet kept aside ,the painful sobs break the heart of the man standing infront of her . Jungkook step closer as yn pointed the gun at him taking step back but end up hitting the wall as jungkook covered the gap between them as the gun was firmly pressed against his chest.
Jungkook - you know , you could never hurt me nor stay away from me love.

First talk

Yn smiled at jungkook which gladly he returned gently handing yn the bouquet as she smiled accepting it .
Jungkook - Nice to meet you miss yn .
Jungkook spoke in his soft yet cold voice as it send shiver down her spine
Yn - nice to meet you too Mr.jeon .
Yn smiled as she spoke jungkook smiled lightly gently forwarding his hand as he opened the car door for her . The rest of the evening went by quickly as both of them were enjoying each other's company.

When truth was revealed to yn.

Yn gasped watching the man fall down , her eyes filled with tears as another gun shot echoed in the silence filled hall of their mansion jungkook glared at the poor man who was lying down on the cold floor blood covering him completely . All that man did was look in her eyes and smile that's all . Her eyes fell on the initial craved on the gun he held JJK
The name which had dominance over whole Asia , JJK now she understands what those 3 letters stand for Jeon jungkook. Her eyes travelled up to her lover's eyes completely blinded by darkness and anger unlike those who were filled with love and care .

Coming soon...

Hey guys so this an small introduction to upcoming Oneshot and the request are open so you can share your imagination anyways see you guys late bye bye

Hey guys so this an small introduction to upcoming Oneshot and the request are open so you can share your imagination anyways see you guys late bye bye .