Yandere king

Request by- lalalashalalala

[Jeon Jungkook king au]

The king leaned back against the huge bathtub as few servants helped him in bath his eyes darted at the wall, the servants hand shivered as they helped there king . Jeon Jungkook one of the most powerful king in the medival times a king who was known for his ruthless way of dealing with others one mistake and dead. The servants left as jungkook signalled them after wearing his rob.

The man bowed to his monarch as soon he entered the room and said, "Sorry to disturb your highness"the king said "Speak," without showing any emotion. The warlord answered, "All the adjacent Kingdoms are under our mercy highness, but there is still an exception. Iderene is still not ready to give up. They are clamouring for war" With a wicked sneer, jungkook remarked, "They want a war, so if that's what they want, I'll be more than delighted to grant their wish" as he watched his kingdom from the window.

His eyes where filled with quest of conquering lderene he knew once the kingdom was under his rule no one would be able to go against him. As a maid brought him his drink, jungkook declared, "Tell forces to be ready; I will be leading this battle"

_______

Yn sighed and sat down on the ground she dropped her sword down "you are getting better at this yn" her uncle said sitting by yn "did father send any message?" He sighed and shook his head as no , yn looked down in disappointment "you know he is trying to protect you" her uncle said "how long? It's been more than years since i went back to the castel"

"He wants to you be unbreakable yn" yn nodded she was princess but she never grew up as soon. She was taught the way her brother where taught to climb trees, to read to write to fight unlike other Princess who where forced to wear those tight Corsets just to attract other prince.

Her mother was a great warrior as well she died protecting her children when the castel was attacked in absence of her father. She was just 6 when her father choose to send her away in the hills with his brother so that she can be trained and be a good ruler in her future. Her uncle was second in command, he looked after the forces of kingdom and trained them.

"I am going to collect some vegetables till then go get fresh" her uncle said after patting her head and left from there, yn got herself a extra pair of clothes walking towards the river for a bath.
....

As he dragged the man's body deep into the iderene forest, Jungkook repeatedly stabbed the man while placing his own hand on the man's face. Yes, he was an iderene disguised as a commoner to patrol the kingdom and he was returning after learning that the current iderene king wasn't in good shape when a soldier there recognised him.Iderene was a powerful and affluent Kingdom, and the people here were extremely clever to utilise a variety of tactics to win wars. Jungkook understood precisely when to attack.