Psycho Doctor

[Psycho Doctor au]

[Psycho Doctor au]

Requested by - yaun1092004

"Take a deep breath i am here" Jungkook mumbled looking at his favourite patient yn there she was lying on the chair with her eyes closed "Allow yourself to relax and find a sense of calm within. Take a few deep breaths and let go of any tension or worries."

Yn followed his guidance, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath. She felt a sense of trust and safety in Jungkook's presence, allowing herself to surrender to the moment. As she exhaled, she could feel the weight of her worries beginning to lift, replaced by a growing sense of tranquility.

"Now, I want you to visualize a peaceful place," Jungkook continued, his voice gentle yet firm. "Somewhere that brings you a sense of serenity and comfort. It can be a real place or one that you create in your mind. Allow the details to unfold as you immerse yourself in this peaceful sanctuary."

He smiled at her peaceful features fuck she was indeed perfect his eyes travelled to her beautiful hairs as they scattered as she was lying on the chair . As Yn's eyes closed, her mind transported her back to that fateful day when her mother's accident had occurred. The memory crashed into her like a relentless wave, causing her breath to hitch and her body to tremble uncontrollably. Tears welled up in her eyes, cascading down her cheeks, as the pain and grief overwhelmed her.

He immadelty her hand as he whispered "it wasn't your fault yn you tried your best to save her" he said as her cries being to fade yet tears kept falling down her eyes "i am sorry mom" she cried in her eyes closed. He reached out and gently shook Yn, trying to bring her back to the present moment.

As soon as her eyes opened she immadelty him as she cried in his embrace "shh it's fine" he said patting her back As Yn's sobs began to subside, and she gradually pulled away from Jungkook's embrace. Her tear-stained face looked up at him, a mixture of gratitude and vulnerability in her eyes. She sniffled, attempting to regain her composure.

"Thank you," Yn managed to whisper, her voice raw but filled with sincerity. "I... I didn't expect to break down like that. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable" she mumbled Jungkook offered her a gentle smile, his eyes reflecting a profound empathy. "You don't have to apologize, Yn," he replied softly. "Sometimes, emotions can overwhelm us, and it's essential to let them flow. I'm here to support you every step of the way."

As Yn rose from the chair, preparing to leave, she turned towards the door with a sense of determination. "Alright then, I'll see you at our next session," she stated, her voice filled with a mix of gratitude and anticipation. However, before she could take another step, Jungkook's voice halted her in her tracks.