Ex-Mafia Bestfriend

[Mafia - Dark au]

The room was filled with lively conversations and laughter, but Yn felt a sense of restlessness deep within her. She glanced over at the table where her family sat, her father engrossed in conversation with his best friend, Mr. Jeon. As their eyes met, a warm smile graced her lips, silently exchanging greetings with Mr. Jeon.

"It's been a while, Jeon," Yn's father exclaimed, embracing his long-time friend. "Life in Italy treating you well?"

"Very much the same," Mr. Jeon replied with a chuckle as he settled into his seat. His eyes shifted toward the room, searching for someone in particular. "Where is Taehyung? It feels like ages since I last saw him."

♡♡~~~~~♡♡

"Welcome back, the new head of Black Wing," Taehyung greeted his best friend with enthusiasm. His eyes scanned Jungkook's changed appearance, acknowledging the transformation. "You changed completely didn't you" Jungkook responded with a smirk, accustomed to Taehyung's teasing.

"What do you expect? My father sent me underground for 4 years of intense training," Jungkook retorted, his words laced with a hint of sarcasm.

Jin, overhearing their banter, couldn't resist joining in. He raised his glass, taking a sip before chiming in with a mischievous grin. "Come on, your work isn't that hard. You're lucky you handle your dad's mafia business instead of running errands for the company like I do, every hour." Jungkook's attention shifted to Yn. "Where is Yn? I haven't seen her since my return," he inquired, a hint of concern in his voice. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he answered Jungkook

"What's up with that look, is there something wrong?"jungkook asked gosh he was waiting desperately to met her "I don't understand what's going in her head, God knows. She's been having a battle of wills with Dad lately, insisting on wanting to move out." taehyung said looking at his sister sitting with her friend he knew that she hated this world which is why he tried his best to keep her away from these people but he wasn't in the position to go against his father .

♡♡~~~~~♡♡

Meanwhile, a group of girls nearby couldn't help but whisper amongst themselves, their eyes fixated on Jungkook. "He is so hot," one of them exclaimed, unable to contain her admiration. Her friend chimed in, "I know, right? He's the next owner of..."

before the other girl could complete her sentence, "excuse me" yn said moving towards the bar. "And what would this beautiful .... Hey there ?" Yn passed her bestfriend a glare "what are you doing here Ace ? I think i told you to not take this contract yn". Yn asked her arms folded over her chest.

Ace scratched his nape nervously, avoiding her gaze. "I know, but I needed a couple of dollars for the project... I'm sorry," he mumbled, feeling guilty for disregarding her request.