Back In His Arms #2

[ Obsessed Husband au ]

Yn's lips curved into a gentle smile as she cradled Daniel in her arms, his small frame nestled peacefully against her. Glancing over at Mrs. Han, who stood nearby, Yn's expression softened with gratitude as she thanked the elderly woman for her help.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Han. I hope Daniel wasn't too much trouble for you," Yn inquired, her voice filled with genuine concern.

Mrs. Han's eyes sparkled with warmth as she reached out to stroke Daniel's cheek gently. "Oh, not at all, Yn. He's an absolute sweetheart. It's always a joy to have him around," she reassured, her voice tinged with affection.

Yn smiled at Mrs.Han "I will take leave then it's pretty late already" yn said bidding Mrs.Han a goodbye after picking up Daniel's bag she gently patted his back untill the event of tomorrow came to her mind she had no idea how she would face Jungkook and moreover she can't afford him finding out about Dainel her grip gently tightened around Dainel what if he takes away Dainel from her. Without realising tears rushed down her eyes.

....

Yn entered the bustling office, her heart racing as she saw the commotion that signified Jungkook's arrival. She tried to avoid eye contact, feeling the nerves take hold of her. Making her way towards Namjoon's office, she kept telling herself that Jungkook was here for business and nothing else.

Yn knocked on the door, and as Namjoon invited her in, she entered and sat down. "Sir, the preparations are done as you wished," Yn informed him. Namjoon smiled and replied, "Good, Mr. Jeon must be arriving any moment now." Just then, a knock interrupted their conversation, and Sarah stepped in "Sir Mr.Jeon Just arrived" she said as Namjoon nodded "let's go then" yn nodded at his words with a smile.

Yn followed Namjoon, her heart pounding with each step until they reached the entrance. The surroundings fell silent as her eyes remained fixed on the ground, her nerves overwhelming her. A sleek car stopped outside, and as the door opened, Jungkook emerged, exuding an aura of power and purpose.

Yn's body tensed, her hands trembling slightly as she struggled to compose herself. Memories of their shared past flooded her mind, but she took a deep breath, preparing herself for the encounter.

Jungkook's steps echoed in the silence, the sound resonating in Yn's ears as she tried to steady her breathing. She avoided looking directly at him, afraid to confront the emotions that threatened to overwhelm her. As he drew closer, his presence loomed over her like a shadow from the past.

Namjoon greeted Jungkook with a polite smile, and Jungkook acknowledged him with a nod before fixing his gaze on Yn. She felt a shiver run down her spine as his eyes bore into her, seemingly able to read the turmoil within her.

"This is Yn, the head of our presentation team and my PA," Namjoon introduced her. Yn managed a polite smile, meeting Jungkook's intense gaze for a brief moment before averting her eyes.