Chapter 4: Riot

Author's pov

"RAAAAAGHH!!!!!" Iron screamed before pushing violently Spinner along with the other mutants and also, fast speed that Spinner couldn't push him back.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" He shouted in shock before he along with other mutants were throw by Iron who smacked them with his shield.

"Present Mic, who's that?" Shoji asked as shocked seeing a undead shadow creature which the Pro Hero have no freaking idea what was happening.

"To be honest, I don't know...." He mumbled as Iron stood there and starts screaming a battle cry that was so loud yet, powerful enough that the both student Heroes, Pro Hero, Villains and Mutans could feel his power.

'What the hell is this?!?! Who the hell is that?!?!' Spinner thought before he and other mutants were shocked when they saw the Shadow Soldiers rising from the ground that give a big scare to Present Mic and Koda who almost jump while Shoji remain...

'What the hell is this?!?! Who the hell is that?!?!' Spinner thought before he and other mutants were shocked when they saw the Shadow Soldiers rising from the ground that give a big scare to Present Mic and Koda who almost jump while Shoji remained calm.

"AHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE?!?!"

"THOSE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE PEOPLE!!!"

"COULD THAT BE SOMEONE'S QUIRK?!?!"

"DOES THAT LOOKS LIKE QUIRK?!?!?"

"DON'T BACK DOWN! MY FELLOW MUTANTS!!! WE SHALL NOT KNEE DOWN BY THESE KIND OF ARRIVAL!!! WE WILL MAKE STAIN'S DREAM COME TRUE!!!" Spinner shouted as charging towards Iron and tried to slash him with his katana.

But just passed him like it was a smoke which Iron was still standing and looked at Spinner in confused.

Spinner dropped jaw as the Heroes and the Mutants were shocked by that before Iron soon smirks and points his battle axe to Spinner.

"RAAAAAGHH!!!!"

Iron and his team soon charges towards Spinner and his mutants as overwhelmed them which the Shadow Mages soon use mana to trap everyone in command of Spinner as well, Spinner.

"LET ME GO! YOU DAMN BASTARDS!!! AAAAHHH!!!!" Spinner shouted which Iron soon give a screamed of glory that his fellow Shadows couraged and cheers him.