Chapter 31: Beauty and the Beast

Author's pov

"Unnie, I'm telling you. I'm okay being single. Yes, I know my studies of becoming a professor is important which I am improving. No, I'm not interested going on a blind date. It's weird and I'm going to meet a great guy like Oppa Il-Hwan. Yes, I use my brother in law as a excuse. Okay, see ya at dinner and tell Jin-Woo his favorite aunt is coming" A young woman soon said as hanging her phone and walking away from the building in the university

That was Park Kyung-Mi back when was normal 23 year old university student and preparing to take her degree to become professor of Seoul International University.

Kyung-Mi soon goes to the building of the library as she enters and looking for the books before picking one of the Greek Mythology about the Greek God of the Underworld Hades.

"Hades, you're one of the gods who does his job right and not being player like your idiot brothers. They're truly idiots" she whispered before she opens the book and seeing that strange description about the same written about Hades.

'It's the same one like in King Yeomra and other Death Deities and rulers of the underworld, and all related to the shadows...This must be connection, 'Born from the Ashes'? Is that a riddle or noun?' Kyung-Mi thought before she grabbed the book and went out of the library.

She soon went to the Temple of Bongeunsa, the oldest temple of Seoul.

She soon entered the temple and seeing statutes of the Ten Kings of the Underworld, including the King Yeomra the Great of the Underworld.

"'Born from the Ashes', it's the same like the one of Hades and other Kings of the Underworld who are non Buddhism. I wonder why no Mythologist has notice this?" She mumbled to herself and looking closer to the description of the Supreme King Yeomra of the Underworld.

"Shadow Monarch?" She uttered those words in confusion before she was suddenly pulled into a different place that made her shocked.

'What the actual hell just happened?! This isn't the Temple of Bongeunsa?! Even the texture and theme of here isn't Asian at all! Am I in Europe?! Come on, Kyung-Mi! How the hell you could be in Europe?!' Kyung-Mi thought in shock as looking aroun...

'What the actual hell just happened?! This isn't the Temple of Bongeunsa?! Even the texture and theme of here isn't Asian at all! Am I in Europe?! Come on, Kyung-Mi! How the hell you could be in Europe?!' Kyung-Mi thought in shock as looking around the place which it had the European medieval theme with blue torches on the sides of the walls.

Kyung-Mi soon begun to walked as being confused where she was or how did she got here.

She was very confused and hoping it wasn't true since she really wanted to go dinner with her sister Kyung-Hye and seeing her nephew Jin-Woo.