Questions And Anwers

Hello, my precious readers.

It's me, the author-nim or author-san.

Sorry, I haven't posted any chapters.

I was busy with work and life.

Here are some questions and answers that I will answer.

Was Bakugo about going to be one of the love interests for Jisoo?

No, hell no.

Of course not.

Let me get this straight. Bakugo wasn't going to be the love interest of Jisoo.

One is Bakugo's and Jisoo's age gap. I mean Bakugo is 17 years old and Jisoo who looks in her late teens is in her forties.

Two, I don't see him as a potential love interest for Jisoo.

He's more like the angry little brother of Jisoo who likes to cuss and loves violence.

Besides, Bakugo isn't Jisoo's ideal type anyway.

I mean he's an angry chihuahua who often gets on the nerves of Beru.

Beru: That is unfortunately true. That damn human brat.

Next question.

If Jisoo wasn't the Shadow Monarch or a hunter, what she could be in real life?

Hmmm, she would be a mythological teacher.

I mean despite Jisoo being good with swords, fights and she could be a police officer, bodyguard, or even kendo instructor.

She would take her mother's legacy and become a mythological teacher for the university.

Jisoo loved her mother more than anything else.

She would honor her legacy no matter what.

Despite this, she would be a good model since she's so pretty and hot.

And those of you who don't like me using Medea Solon as Jisoo's character.

If you don't like it, then leave and go read another story of your interest.

I know my grammar is mid and I don't have the best writing but if you don't like it, then get out.

Next question.

If Jisoo were in My Hero Academia Fantasy AU, what she would be?

That's easy.

She would be the God of Death.

She would be the Demon King AFO's worst fear and nemesis.

We all know how she beat the shit out of him like he was a wreaking doll. And it was so satisfying.

She would be the God of the Death and Queen of the Underworld like Hades and Persephone our trio, Sir Deku, Prince Shoto, and Chief Bakugo would ask her to help them despite her death herself.

She would be a chilling God who doesn't bother the mortals and focuses on her realm.

To be honest, Hades and Persephone are chilling gods and they don't mess with humans unlike how Zeus and others do.

This is why never trust Olympus!

If I had to choose where to go, I would go to the Underworld.

What does Ashborn and Jisoo's mother Kyung-Mi do in the afterlife?

Ooooh!

Well, they just talk about mythology, history, Ashborn's personal life, and Kyung-Mi's too.

Kyung-Mi often talks while Ashborn listens.