Chapter 25: Protector of the Weak

Hello my readers!

Announcement to make, I will added also the Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse with Miles Morales and the Spider Crew along with Black Clover!!!

You heard me!

The Shonen Anime Peak Top-level GOAT to the Shadow Monarch from Another World.

Why? Because Asta and others needed some help against Lucius and his demon Paladins and of course, you guys did enjoy the beating AFO got from Jisoo and Ashborn.

It was marvelous to watch.

As for the Spiderverse, Miles is needs someone to help him out and I went to TikTok and watch if Miles and Izuku met which would be a great friendship and development for them.

So yeah, I'm adding them too.

I was thinking also adding Avatar The Last Airbender too...I might do, maybe.

God knows if I will or not.

Anyways, back to the story and also, I might change the potential love interest for Jisoo. It might be someone else instead.

Author's pov

"Well, guys... I'm going to be dead honest now.... She's a goddamn badass" Bakugo said as watching how Jisoo became the strongest huntress to the most powerful Monarch along with Jin-Woo who became ripped and had the best development.

Even Midoriya and others were stunned by seeing what he had transformed.

From the weakest boyish guy to the strongest Chad alive.

I mean the best character development than Zuko couldn't do

Jin-Woo became a very handsome and muscular young man with gray eyes, black hair, and sharp facial features. When using his powers or agitated, his eyes glow bright purple. He is almost always seen wearing dark colors.

Even his handsome appearance and attractiveness surpassed Shoto's.

"From the Weakest to the Strongest..." Midoriya said as seeing many battles and fights Jisoo and Jin-Woo fought against the monsters of the Gate and criminals.

They watched the fight between them against Igris who was back then, Igris the Red Commander.

Bakugo soon got annoyed by how Igris was dodging and avoiding Jisoo while focusing on Jin-Woo.

"Oi! What the hell is that?! Why the hell were you avoiding her?! Aren't you man enough to fight her than treating her like a nuisance?!" Bakugo shouted as being advocate of the True Gender Equality and hating everyone equally.