Chapter 34: Come Back Home

Author's pov

"I have thought this.... I'm going to visit my family" Jisoo spoke up which shocks the Hero Trio and Penelope with her words.

"Eh?.....HUH?!??!?"-Midoriya

"WHAT THE F***?!?!"-Bakugo

"You're going to visit your world, your home?!"-Todoroki

"I wasn't prepared for this" Penelope said in shock as they were surprised by her words.

Jisoo finally told them that she decides to visit her maternal family from her old world.

And of course, they were shocked.

Penelope kind of knew but she wasn't prepared for it very soon.

"My Queen, can I discipline that arrogant human boy?" Beru appeared as being furious at Bakugo for his bad language and how he influenced Penelope by cursing despite she's mentally 18 years old.

"No, Beru. He was just shock by me telling them that I wanted go to visit my family...Also, I know you wanted to see Jin-Ah too" Jisoo soon said to Beru whom look surprised before looks away in some embarrassment by knowing Jisoo knows him well.

He did misses Jin-Ah and he enjoyed watching the Historic Period dramas with her.

"Miss Jisoo, are you sure? I mean you said that you and Mr Sung reversed timeline and changed the fates of the people who died. Also, your appearance is quite different, especially the color of your hair and eyes" Midoriya gives a noticeable fact about Jisoo and her appearance.

She isn't her hair and eyes are in the shade of purple, her fair complexion was completely pale and her change of bangs style.

And also, she was completely stunning.

(Readers: SHE'S FREAKING HOT AS HELL! MARRY ME!!!)

Who could blame her?

She's as beautiful as her mother, Park Kyung-Mi.

'That is true, corrected by Ashborn...Well, Appa...When I originally had this hair color along with the color of my eyes...But he sealed it and use magic to disguise my hair and eyes in black and gray, similar to Umma's...' Jisoo thought as looking at her hair.