Chapter 16: The World's Savior

Author's pov

The Strongest Ruler who became a Monarch.

The Greatest Fragment of Brilliant.

The King of Damned.

The Benevolent Monarch of the Shadows.

The King of Dead.

Ashborn.

AFO was stunned while Ashborn's Shadow Horse came coming as releasing aura that was filled of pure menace and godly power

"W-Who is that?..." Todoroki asked while Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist and other Heroes felt this power that they never felt before.

Not even All For One who's known as Symbol of Evil, didn't gave this type of feeling that made their indomitable crumble.

The feeling that they couldn't win.

"The First Shadow Monarch himself... Predecessor of Our Queen and King of Dead...Ashborn" Bellion said after appearing besides them that scared off Amajiki who ended up hugging Mirio and Nejire.

Midoriya was shocked before looking at the King of Dead.

'Her Predecessor?.... That's Miss Jisoo's predecessor?!' Midoriya thought in pure shock while Todoroki was shocked as for Bakugo, he was completely stunned.

"Oh damn... That's truly a Overlord from another world" Bakugo spoke in stun.

Ashborn's horse soon stopped as he jump off from it and walked towards Jisoo who had her stoic expression.

"Jisoo, this is the foolish human who been toying with the Descesed?" He asked that Jisoo nodded before his gaze was switched to AFO with a powerful yet, godly like glare.

All For One felt his death was coming straight to him. He felt completely powerless and weak for the first time of his pathetic, villainous life.

Now he knew the power that Jisoo and Ashborn isn't the power of his creation.

It was the power of a God.

"St...STAY BACK!!!!!" AFO screamed as using his Rivet Stab but Ashborn soon used Ruler's Authority that completely froze his attack and himself as well.

"UGH!!!!" AFO tried to move but he couldn't before he was lift up into the air and couldn't even move his bone.

"Now, this is your punishment enslaving the dead and destroying lives"