Chapter 33: Home Far Away

Guess who's back?

Yes, I am back!

{Arc 3: Young Monarch}

Jisoo looked outside through her window and sensing something strange in her previous world.

"Huh, I guess the Titans got their ego owned by Jin-Woo" she said as knowing that Jin-Woo is already taking care of the Titans, another enemy race of the Rulers, besides the Monarchs.

Ashborn told her about them and he did fought one of them when they were trying take over but fortunately, they never did due to they weren't as powerful or arrogant enough go against the Monarchs.

Besides, they feared Ashborn as well and saw him as monster more than Antares or other Monarchs.

Jisoo sat down on the edge of the open window and had her arms and legs crossed as the wind blows gently her dark purple hair away

She soon sensed something inside of Shadow Realm as she sighs.

'I guess Jin-Woo turned the Titans into shadows. Even through of us are Shadow Monarchs, Jin-Woo has a chance to live as normal human being while I can't. I'm a child of a human and Monarch, also former Ruler, I am well-aware that I can't live a normal life. Even he couldn't find his purpose untill he met Umma' Jisoo thought as knowing she can't live a normal human life.

Ashborn, her father spend thousands of years to find his purpose after his brethren killed their creator, he became the Shadow Monarch, he couldn't go back to the Rulers because he felt he no longer belonged with them nor the Monarchs who feared him and betrayed him.

Alone, indeed he was.

But all that changed when he met Jisoo's mother, Park Kyung-Mi and she give him a purpose.

It was truly a strange pair since he was the Shadow Monarch, the King of the Dead while Park Kyung-Mi was just a human and a teacher of Mythology.

But yet, they managed to bring each other something they were both longing for.

Jisoo sighs again before she looks back and seeing Penelope sleeping peacefully as hugging her rabbit stuffed animal.

"Can you look after Penelope while I go to the Shadow Realm?" Jisoo soon asked Beru who nodded as he looks at her curiously.

"My Queen, I may ask why are you going to the Shadow Realm?"-Beru

"I need a talk with a old friend"-Jisoo