Chapter One

*** Here is a sneak peek of the elusive but highly acclaimed international model, Allure. ***

Jeannie del Rosario eyes the closed-door warily despite how painful the stylist was twisting her hair up.

Geez, if this job wasn't that important she would quit base on how callous the stylist was handling her precious hair. The stupid stylist was practically yanking her hair off.

Turning her attention back at the guards, Jeannie frowns. Those two hadn't moved at all. She thought, taking note of the two men who stood guard in front of the door. The only time they did move was to turn away anyone who had tried to gain entrance.

Who was in there? She asked herself. And what was all the fuss about?

Unable to contain her curiosity any longer, Jeannie had turned to asked Leah; one of her fellow models; who was sitting right beside her.

"Who else do you think is in there?" Leah hissed the moment Jeannie had asked her question.

Jeannie was puzzled when she saw how nervous Leah was. She made sure that no one was around before she whispered the news to her. "It's supposed to be a secret but I accidentally heard Miss Violet discussing it with two of her assistants, Allure will be doing a closed-door photoshoot in another set."

"Allure?" Jeannie exclaimed excitedly.

"Shush!" Leah hissed when a few heads turned their way. "Keep it down."

"But this is Allure we are talking about." Jeannie whispers back, "I've always wanted to meet her."

"Well, don't get your hopes up." Leah said, "One thing I do know about Miss Violet, she would never allow anyone to see Allure. In fact, no one knows about this photoshoot. She probably wants to keep the press away."

"But why are they hiding her?"

Leah shrugs. "It's probably because Allure is one of the most sought after models. Anyways, no one can get their hands on her unless the designers or endorsers get their approval from Miss Violet." Said Leah, "The last time someone attempted to go behind Violet Chu had lost everything."

Intrigued, Jeannie leaned even closer, "What happen?"

Looking around her to make sure that no one was listening in on them, Leah motioned for her to come closer.

"One time, a photographer had sneaked into the set and took a couple of shots of Allure. He had planned to sell it to the tabloids."

"No!" Jeannie was shocked when she had heard this piece of news. "Then what happened?"

"When Miss Violet had found out about it? She was furious." Leah continued. "The man had been so confident that she wouldn't be able to touch him but he was wrong. Miss Violet slapped him with so many lawsuits that he lost everything. If that wasn't bad enough, Violet had also launched a personal vendetta against the publishing house who had bought those photographs. It went under in less than a year."