Chapter Nine

******Hey guys, meet Ferran Calderon. This cute guy is the perfect Marko Villafuente for me. *******

It took Miss Solivan less than thirty minutes to get Lily dressed and ready for dinner. Nevertheless it was more than enough for Miss Solivan to discover that her new charge can be very difficult once she puts her mind to it.

My goodness. Miss Solivan pursed her lips as she stares at her charge who was trying to keep up with Benedict. The girl argues about everything. First it was the dress. Well, more specifically the length of the dress. Then there was a mouthful of things to say about the make-up and the shoes. Miss Solivan sighs tiredly. She didn't even like the accessories I laid out for her.

Giving Lily another glance, Miss Solivan was still trying to understand why the girl didn't seem to appreciate everything the Chairman was giving her. Had it been any other girl in her position, they would have jumped at the opportunity to try out everything in that huge closet.

Ben had opened a door for Lily before he steps aside to allow her and Miss Solovan to enter first. He smirks uncharacteristically when he saw how Miss Solivan was frowning at Lily.

Of all of the women under the Chairman's employ, Miss Solivan is the one that stands out the most. Polished and well-educated, Miss Solivan is very efficient in carrying out any task that was handed out to her. Assigning her to Miss Lily was a good choice since she was always known for her cool and collected personality. She would have made Miss Lily's transition an easy one. Recalling how they were a while ago, Benedict nearly chuckles.

He had promptly returned to fetch Miss Lily for dinner. He had expected her to be ready. What he didn't expect to see was Miss Solivan engaging in a heated argument with the girl. They didn't even notice him standing behind them. Come to think of it, they would have come to blows if he hadn't stepped in to remind them that dinner would be served promptly and it would be rude to keep the family waiting.

Eyeing Miss Solivan who was still fuming over her recent argument with Lily, Ben really had to stop himself from laughing.

So much for her nonchalant personality.

Lily cursed when Ben walked pass her in order to take the lead. She hated this huge house, it was taking forever to get where she needed to be. Plus she absolutely hated the shoes she had on.

Who in their right mind would want to wear four inches worth of torture? If she ever discovers the name of who invented high heels in the first place, she was going to curse that person straight to hell.

She also had every intention of giving that overgrown gorilla a piece of her mind. Of all the shoes he could pick, why did it have to be this one? Maybe she could throw these shoes at his head. Who knows she might make a perfect hit and he would come to realize just how painful these shoes can be.

"YOU WORE IT!" A childish cry came.

When the very dynamic gorilla came running, all thoughts of hitting the man with her shoes were forgotten. Lily had quickly dashed behind Ben when Raphael looks like he was about to pounce on her.

Raph stops and frown when he saw how Lily was hiding from him. It didn't sit well with him that his new "Toy" didn't like him.

Ben was also a little surprise that Lily was actually using him as a shield. He found it very amusing. He could only pray that Raphael would not charge at him just to get to the girl.

Hoping to diffuse the tense situation, one of the other two men placed a comforting arm around Raphael before he turns to address Ben. "Perhaps introductions are in order."