Chapter Eight

**** Hey guys, meet Yon Gonzalez, a talented Spanish actor whose photo I have seen online. The perfect image for Raphael Villafuente.*****

After working with a brilliant man like Chairman Villafuente, Benedict Morales was hardly a man one could easily impress.

Of course, he was wrong on that account. Clearly, spending the last twenty minutes with Lily Chu has shown him that there were still things to see and information he has yet to know of.

She was interesting to watch. The moment she stepped out of the car, she was entranced by the sight of the Villafuente Manor. Listening to her giving him a run down on the architectural beauty of the house, Ben could easily say that the girl had a wide choice of reading materials.

He had honestly expected another feather wit like most of Sir Marko's previous girlfriends but he didn't expect Lily Chu to be very intelligent. He was really impressed. The girl really knows what she was talking about.

From what he could see, Lily Chu has the ability to command attention without being domineering or arrogant. In fact, he found her charming and sweet. She is really the perfect compliment for a volatile man like Marko Villafuente.

Yes. He thought proudly. The Chairman is correct. This girl will be a good addition to the family.

When he noticed that his young charge was about to explore the grounds he had to rush her into the house before she could think of something.

**********************************************************************************************

Lily was astonished at how fast Mister Morales had rushed her inside the house. She nearly protested especially since she had wanted to explore the grounds a bit more. She was even more surprised when he introduced her to a Miss Augusta Solivan. Lily could hardly say how old the woman is. Base on how she's dressed she seems really old.

Shaking her head, Lily had to take a second assessment as she studies Miss Solivan a little closer. She's probably in her mid thirties. Prim and proper, there is absolutely nothing out of place with Miss Solivan. Even her hair was swept up in a neat bun.

Scary. She thought with a shiver. Eyeing Miss Solivan warily as she and Mister Morales led her up the stairs and through a long hallway. They had turned around a corner before walking into another long hallway.

Lily had stopped walking when she saw the huge painting hanging on a wall.

"Beautiful." She whispers, admiring how lovingly the painting was made. I wonder who made it. Scanning at the lower right-hand corner, Lily noticed an elegant writing. "Helena Villafuente." She read out. Who is she?

"Miss."

Lily turns to find both Miss Solivan and Mister Morales staring at her.

"Sorry," She apologized. "The painting." She pointed lamely as she turns her gaze back to the art. "It's really beautiful."

"It is one of the Madam's works." Mister Morales answered. "She was a passionate painter."

"She's very talented." Lily admitted.

"Yes, she was." Benedict answered, recalling how the Chairman's wife enjoyed painting. It was her way of expressing especially during those bad days when they would both argue about something.

"We must go now or she will be late." Miss Solivan interrupted.

Benedict agrees with her as he personally took Lily in hand just an insurance that she doesn't accidentally wonder off again. "Please stay close, Miss Lily." Benedict advised. "The manor is extensive and you might get lost."