Chapter Eighteen

I'm gonna kill him slowly. Raph thought as he plots out his enemy's demise. 

No, no, Lily will be angry with me. He reevaluates. Knowing how Lily was with the people she cares about, she's bound to explode on him if he hurts the creep. Watching how comfortable the man was touching her, Raph growls. 

I can just break his arms. He thought darkly as he follows Wei Tian's hands as he patted her shoulder. That way, he would keep his grubby paws off MY Lily. 

David had noticed a huge man almost immediately. Well, the man was more like a bull.

He looks like one too.

The way his head was lowered and hunched around his broad shoulders made him seem like one of the bulls in a Spanish bullfight. All that was needed to make the scene complete was a professional matador waving a red cape.

David's eyes widen in alarm when he realized what was stirring "THE BULL'S" anger. He had immediately tried to get his boss's attention but to no avail. If the man's face was any indication, he wasn't very "happy" about being ignored.

Raph steps up quietly behind them. He stood there for a good minute or two but they were both so engrossed with their discussion that they didn't even notice him. That alone made him angrier. The other skinny man had noticed him. What was his name again? Dave? Dane? It didn't matter. All that matters was that he had even tried to catch their attention but still, nothing happened.

Raph was so infuriated that he finally exploded on the two people in front of him.

"What are you doing?"

Startled by the loud and hostile tone, both Lily and Wei Tian jumped apart.

"Raph." Lily started to speak in a very soft voice when she saw the eccentric Villafuente standing behind them. She quickly stepped up to calm him but found herself shoved behind his rather broad back.

Surprised by the fierce protectiveness this Villafuente was exhibiting, Wei Tian could only stare at Lily who was trying to get past the massive wall in front of her.

Annoyed that Raph just wouldn't budge, Lily could only stare over his shoulder and made the necessary introduction. "William, this is Raphael Villafuente, Marko's cousin." Lily states as she pats Raph's shoulder,  "Raph, I believe you've met President Lee earlier."

"It's very nice to meet you," Wei Tian spoke out cordially, holding out his hand for Raph.

Ignoring his hand, Raph glowers at the interloper. "Stay away from Lily," He all but shouted. "She's ours."

Several people within earshot turns when they heard his declaration. Lily, on the other hand, could only gape at his audacity.

It felt like everything was in slow motion as his words echo into her head again and again. When it finally sank in, Lily frowns she didn't even think twice about slapping his head harder than usual.

Grasping the back of his head, Raph turns to Lily in shock. "That hurts." He whines pitifully.

"Serves you right." Lily hissed at him, "Since when did I become someone's property?"

"Since your engagement with my cousin." He hissed back in a low voice to avoid others from overhearing their little secret. "The moment your parents made the arrangement you are all but married to Marko. So that means you belong to us."

"That is debatable." Lily retorts, slapping Raph's massive chest with her much smaller hand. "And don't even think of saying such a stupid remark again or I will beat your head with a shovel."