Secretly Famous Part 2

Part 2

Two and a half months and it doesn’t show yet. I should cut down on my intense training, swimming will be enough I guess. Matt is driving us home to my aunt after seeing the doctor. I still can’t understand that I have been pregnant during half of our time dating, but my life have just been too busy for me to notice it earlier.

“Well I guess it is good that I asked you to move in before you told me,” he says with a smile trying to ease the tension between us.

“I don’t need to bring that many things to your apartment, I must buy new clothes soon anyway.”

I am worried, what should I tell my aunt? How will my dad react? Rick will freak out for sure. I still have five sold out concerts within this following month but thankfully nothing after that so my fans won’t notice anything hopefully. I have to make sure I wear baggy clothes which fortunately is in fashion right now.

We reach my aunt and uncle’s house. It is ordinary with brown bricks and the garden is small but full of flowers. This is the home where I grew up in and now I am about to leave the safety zone it always offered me.

“I grew up here after my mom passed away.” I start telling him. “My parents divorced before mom found her cancer. My brother and sister grew up with our dad, I wanted to stay with mom‘s sister. She can’t have children and dad didn’t mind. I can‘t believe I never told you this earlier.”

“That’s fine Molly. I never told you anything either. We just have to deal with it as it comes.”

He kisses my lips and then got out of the car. I take a deep breath and follow him to the big green door. He just have to deal with my career whenever I need to bring it up. Oh dear…

“Auntie, I’m home!” I announce when we enter the house.

“No need to be so loud, I am in the kitchen.” she answers. “I made your favourite cookies, come here and taste some! Don’t dare say no this time skin and bones.”

My aunt is the reason to my career. She supported me and forced me to keep going for my dream, with help from dad’s money of course. He paid for my private lessons without complaint. Those things are common in high society families though my mom and aunt was born into middle-class.

I smile and grab Matt’s hand before we walk into the kitchen.

“Oh dear, you brought a guest!” she says surprisingly.

“Matt this is my aunt Rosemary. Auntie, this is Matt. He is my boyfriend and I am going to move in with him.”

“Move in? I didn’t even know you were dating again Molly.” She shakes her head.

“Nice to meet you Rosemary.” Matt says politely and shakes her hand.

“Please, call me Rose. Why don’t you sit down and have some new made cookies?”

Soon enough we all sit around the table eating cookies and drinking coffee, in my case tea.

“Tell me Matt, what are you working with?”

“I am at my father’s company Ilvy Medicals.”

“Al Gregory’s son I see. Molly is the daughter of Trey Williams. Your parents will probably not have any objections against your relationship unless the Gregory´s find Molly unworthy in some way. Molly you must impress them so they treat you well.”