Secretly Famous Part 12

Part 12

I find everyone in the party room. It is less than an hour before our guests will arrive and my family just stand in the middle of the room gently chatting with each other. I almost loose my breath when I see Matt brush his hand through his sexy hair. I walk up to them with a smile.

”Hi Molly, you look fantastic!” Anne says excitedly.

She is wearing the clothes she will dance in, they will perform as soon as all guests have arrived and then change into something else. Her friends is sitting on the lounge sofa that goes along the whole panorama glass wall. They are two boys and two girls in Anne’s age and they look excited. The girls are wearing deep pink tunics and black tights and the boys have white t-shirts and black jeans.

”Thank you, are you ready for the show?” I ask her politely.

”More than ready. We rehearsed while you were getting ready.”

”Okay good. Your friends will stay the whole evening right?”

”Well they brought clothes so they can dress up, but we didn’t know if they were allowed to stay.” my sister admits with a blush.

”Of course they must stay, it is a party and we need all fun people we can find.

They are especially invited here by me I am so thankful that they will perform for us tonight.”

”We are thankful for the opportunity.”

She has no idea how thankful she will be.

”Excuse me Miss Williams,” a manly voice interrupts us and I turn around to find my head chief of security waiting to leave a status report. My family watches him curiously beside me. They didn’t know, well I didn’t tell them about the safety guards that will be here tonight. They were slightly surprised when the vans arrived four hours ago. I didn’t care to leave them an explanation either.

”Hi Connor. How are you progressing?”

”We have secured the area, we will not let anyone pass without a proper invitation and no journalists will be allowed into the area. Walker will be close to your side all evening and rapport back to us. Talk with him if needed.”
”Thank you Connor,” I say satisfied. He is so used to my expectations by now that he never does anything for me to complain about. He leaves the room and I face my family smiling. The only thing stopping me from checking the security myself is the freezing cold winter outside. No I am not scared of the cold, I obviously don’t want to risk slipping and hurt my baby in any way.

”Did you check up on the servants? Are they preparing the welcome drinks?” I ask Matt.

”Yes, everything is ready. We are only waiting for the guests,” Matt answers me with a grin.

”Molly, I understand that you want security guards for the guests safety,” my father starts. ”Why on earth has it to be this secure? They put video surveillances over the whole house and yard. I just don’t understand it, it must cost a lot more than the whole food menu.”

”Well dad,” I start explaining. ”The guards are actually only for my own safety. Why don’t we discuss it later, I just want to have a perfect evening.”

I walk off to inspect everything again. The catering people have arrived and are preparing the food and I force them to let me test eat everything. I have to admit that they are living up to my expectations. They have clean clothes and hats over their hair, oh and good tasting low diet food.