Secretly Famous Part 25

Part 25

”I still can’t forgive you for what you did, what if Steel had called the police?”

I am driving home after our house hunting, we saw three houses we liked and we finally decided for one of them. It is large and a little bit too much, but it is time that I live like the superstar I am. I have to stop thinking of it as only a job! The house is located in the outskirts of the town and we are driving through a small wood to reach the rest of the city. Matt is sitting next to me, proud of himself.

”Matt, are you listening to me? You can’t beat up everyone who likes me, then you would have to kill all my fans too.”

”I didn’t beat him that bad,” he murmurs.

”It’s not okay. Promise me you won’t do it again.”

”Do you want me to lie?”

”Do you trust me Matt?” I ask him sternly.

”Yes, of course I do.” He smiles his wonderful smile but it doesn’t melt me today.

”I will never cheat on you, so there is no reason for you to attack anyone.”

”If it means that much to you then, Molly.”

”It does, I want you to apologize to Mr Steel.”

”That will never happen sweetheart,” he says softly to me. I feel his hand on my thigh and he is leaning in closer and my body starts burning when I feel his lips on my neck. I moan loudly when he starts touching me through my jeans. ”You’re hot when you’re mad.”

”You are just trying to distract me.”

”Pull over.”

”Forget it.” I keep my eyes on the road and Matt leans back into his seat with a sigh.

”I love you.” His voice is that soft again I can’t resist.

”I just bought you a big damn house, why would you not love me?” I add irritated over the fact that I want to give in even if I am planning to win this argue. I have to bite my lip because of my harsh comment. I never talk like that to him, but he have not been himself either.

”I am going to love that house just because you bought it for me.”

”Why didn’t you tell me sooner if you wanted to move to badly?”

”It’s your money,” he says sadly.

”Am I not supposed to spend it on my family?”

”Yes, but I’m the man.”

I laugh out loud.

”Believe me, I haven’t forgotten that!”

-

Steel’s bruised face greets me when he opens the door to his house. It is just a simple, but big, one story wooden house painted blue. It is also in desperate need of renovation. All the toys in the garden proves a clearly ”beware of children” atmosphere. No one would believe that a rock star lives like this, but he does.

”Maybe you shouldn’t spend all your money on call girls,” I tell him sweetly.

”What!” he exclaims confused and surprised and let his eyes rest on me for a few seconds before turning them to Matt. He takes two steps back with a frown. ”What is he doing here?”