Secretly Famous Part 6

Part 6

The resort turned out to be an amazing experience with Matt. Having him to myself was fun and we tried out all the things the resort had to offer. The meals were delicious, the swimming pool area had different pools in an exotic enviroment and we took long walks in the nearby forest. It felt like a honeymoon.

For the first time in years, I didn’t have to think about work at all and just care about myself. Matt took care of me too and made sure I felt like a princess. All the guests looked at us and thought it was sweet of us to go on a trip like this while I’m pregnant.

It didn’t stop the single women to flirt with Matt, but I can’t blame them when he is so breathtaking gorgeous. Thankfully I’m not a jealous type of person. When we finally arrived home I felt happy and relaxed. It was nice to travel again after spending a whole month in Matt’s apartment.

-

I hear a phone ringing but I am too sleepy to care. It keeps ringing and I throw a pillow over my head to keep the sound out. It doesn’t keep the sound out completely but I don’t care.

”Are you going to answer that?” I hear Matt’s voice somewhere from the door stand.

I mumble something and finally the phone stops ringing.

”Hi, this is Matt. Molly is asleep, do you want to leave a message?”

Ugh, why did he have to pick up the call? What is wrong with voicemail?

”Molly, wake up. It is Rick, he says it is important.”

”He always say it is important. Why did you answer it!” I moan and crawl myself up to sitting position.

”It has been ringing for the last five minutes.”

He gives me the phone and I put it to my ear. He ruffles my hair and I can’t help to smile and give him a fast morning kiss.

”This better be important,” I complain to Rick on the phone.

”It is nine am. I just want to remind you about our meeting so you will be here in time. Don’t forget your things, be here in an hour.”

”Whatever joy killer.”

”I don’t like your attitude, you should try be more polite when I call.”

”I did everything you wanted the last seven years or so. Can’t you just give me a break? Oh right, this is my break.”

”Anything that is good for business. Plaster on a smile and get down here.”

”Fine but I might be late.” I finish and turn the phone off so he can’t call me again. ”Why are you still at home?” I ask Matt curiously.

”I made you some breakfast. Let’s eat before you get ready, I can drive you to work. I have a meeting tonight so I will be home late.”

”Like always,” I moan. He helps me out of bed and escorts me to the kitchen. ”Sorry I’m not sexy anymore. What did you make for me?”

”You are still sexy, Molly. Just omelette and French toasts and orange juice.”

”Sounds delicious.” The sight of the breakfast makes my mouth water. Matt always eat a lot in the morning, it is the most important meal of the day! I picked up his habit.