Chapter 20: The next chapter of our lives!

All right, here's the first of 2 Amourshipping-heavy chapters, the proposal chapter! Well, I have no reason to keep you guys waiting, so without further ado, here is chapter 20! Enjoy!

5 years later...

"All right, I'm off!"

Ash closed the door behind him. He walked towards the main path and stopped to see the beauty of the place he could proudly call his home, Pallet Town.

~~~~~

The past 5 years had been pretty eventful, to say the least. After journeying around the new region, now known as Galar, along with Serena, Ash had decided to participate in every other league around the world. Though proving to be a challenge, he managed to win every one of them. Everyone around him called him a Pokemon Master ever since, something that he hadn't gotten used to yet.

As for Serena, with her beauty and newfound performing skills, she had also gone on to win the every Pokemon Grand Festival, beating the likes of May and Dawn.

As a result of all this, Ash and Serena were nicknamed "the world's number one couple".

Having achieved their dreams, the young couple decided to take a break from everything, and live a normal life. They requested to stay together in a house in Pallet Town, much to the worry of both mothers. After much persuasion, the mothers finally agreed for them to live together.

Now, they have a healthy relationship with each other, and they live a wonderful and happy life together.

~~

However, it's not just them who had some changes over the past few years.

Well, for starters, everyone decided to move to Pallet Town, near Ash and Serena, just so that everyone could reach one another easily. Because of this, Pallet Town was known worldwide as the "Town of Celebrities", to the point where security was needed around the perimeter of the town to keep the fans at bay.

Going into the specifics, Misty was now in a relationship with Tracey. A few days after the celebration party, Tracey caught up to Misty and confessed to her, and knowing that Ash had already found a girlfriend (who was not her), she accepted Tracey as her boyfriend. Now, as she managed to find out, she and Tracey were quite fit for each other, and they lived together happily.

Next, May and Drew were in a relationship together, engaged even, much to almost no one's surprise. However, what everyone didn't know was that both of them had been in a relationship long before Ash and Serena. Everyone attended their wedding, and now both of them live a happy life as a married couple.

Then, there was Dawn. For her, it took quite a bit longer before she got into a relationship. And guess what, it's with Paul. Much like Ash, one way or another, Paul managed to realise his feelings for Dawn while journeying alongside her, and finally confessed to her after one of her performances. They have been together for about a year now, and Paul has smiled much brighter ever since.

Iris and Cilan also got together about the same time as Paul and Dawn. Despite the vast difference in their field of enjoyment, both of them still manage to come to a consensus on things. They have ever since lived a more peaceful life together.

Next, Brock. As surprising as it might sound, Brock managed to get a girlfriend at about the same time as Ash and Serena, and it wasn't a Nurse Joy. During one of his medical classes, he met with one of the only non-Nurse Joy students. Shortly after, they had been hanging out together, and now they were in a relationship, working together as pokemon doctors.

Finally, Clemont and Bonnie still lived in Kalos, for obvious reasons. The only difference was that Clemont was in a relationship with Korrina, who finally mustered her courage to tell him how she felt. They have a healthy relationship with each other, while managing their respective gym leader duties. Bonnie, with the goal of someday beating Ash in a battle, was also journeying around the world with Max. There's no evidence that the both of them were in a relationship, but one could take a guess.