Thank you all so much!

Hey guys, Dj_Daniel15 here! This has been one hell of a ride, and I'm sad to say it's finally come to an end. But, before I leave, I have some final things to say.

Firstly, I have to thank all of you for sticking with me through this whole journey. Never would I have expected such good statistics for this story, but I'm still glad nonetheless. I mean, seriously, #1 in Amourshipping within 4 months of publishing the first chapter? Definitely unexpected. All your support and praises have given me the motivation to keep going and finish this story, despite all the time constraints I have had because of schoolwork and other stuff.

Next, I have to give a special thanks to rjwinner12 for your continuous help and contributions to this story. The ideas given for a few of the chapters, and willingly helping me write the Kalos League Finals, I owe everything to you. You have been an integral part of this story, and I'm glad for that.

Overall, thank you everyone, for making this writing journey worthwhile for me. It means a lot!

~~~~~

Now, my plans for the future. I will still be pretty active on Wattpad, just that I will not be writing any more stories for quite a while. I might write a sequel showing Ash and Serena's adventure on the 'new island' (basically continuing from Chapter 19) after I finish my national exams next year, but that depends on whether I have to motivation and will to actually write it. However, there's a high chance I won't actually write it, so don't get your hopes up too much.

Right now though, I've been keeping up with updates for some of the best Amourshipping stories on the platform, and you might see me commenting on these stories every now and then.

So, I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and for the last time, I will see you around! Peace ✌️