Wake Up Protocol

(y/n) pov

Me: Aizawa no!!!

Aizawa: sorry, kid. Make sure to keep her safe.

Me: no no no no no no! No please don't, no!

I punch on the glass of the pod he pushed me in.

I see him get impaled by a black jagged pole with glowing red lines on it.

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The pod takes off as I see a huge tsunami engulf everything.

Endless tears stream down my face as I lose conscience.

12,007 years later
3rd person pov

An Inkling, an Octoling and a Manta Ray are ravaging through a junk yard.

Big Man: Ay! (Hey guys, I found something)

Frye: what is it, Big Man?

Big Man: Ay (some sort of pod)

Shiver: well, let's open it, what if their is a chainsaw!

Frye: or some new robot parts!

Big Man: Ay (well, let's find out)

Shiver's first instinct is to bash it with a metal pole. Which Big Man immediately Stops them from doing.

While Big Man is stopping Shiver from breaking the pod, Frye spots a red button on the side with words in white reading "eject".

Frye: well that was easy.

She pressed it and (y/n) woke up and  crawled out.

(y/n) pov

I wake up and sit up in a panic.

Me: AH! What happened!? Where am I!? Who am I!? How do I get home!? What is life!? Ok ok calm down, I was pushed in an escape pod by Aizawa. I'm in the middle of the desert. My name is (y/n). I live at the UA dorms. And life is what you make of it. Wait Aizawa!!!

I look up in front of me to see the Eiffel Tower upside down, with the top plunged into the ground.

.      .      .

Me: the hell?

I look to my side to see a black yellow... Haired girl, with a big forehead, squatting by the pod.

Me: 'her hair kinda looks like a squid, or a fish'

Me: h-hey-

I was cut off by her running away.

The pod started making noise.

Pod: *bzzzzt* wake up protocol, engaged.

A little cargo space at the top of the pod opened up. I peek into it and see two duffle bags.

I grab one, pull it out, and open it. And it has a shit load of clothes.

I set it down, and grab another. This one had a couple note books, a couple framed pictures, and a VHS player, with a few tapes.

I take a look on the back and see the word "Memories" stitched in. The first duffle bag had "Clothes" stitched in.

I pick up a photo out of the second duffel bag and memories start to flood my brain.

Everything is so blurry. Everyone's faces, my friend's faces, they're so blurry. Make it stop! Let me see my friends!

I can't remember anything.

???: A-are you ok?

I look over and see the same girl from before.