A/N: Splatoon 1

Yes I know, another author note and not a new chapter. I get it. But this is important, and I'm sure everyone who has read this book knows why.

Splatoon 1's servers along with all of the Wii U's online services have been shut down.

Splatoon has been my favorite series for years now, ever since Splatoon 2 came out. It's made me cry, laugh, and helped me through depression. So it's disheartening to see its game of origin being shut down for good.

This series has given me so many fond memories, especially the music. Tide Goes Out was the entire reason I made this story, because I just imagined a scene of a character listening to it, and reflecting on their past. And I cried to Into the Light when I first heard it, same with Wave Goodbye.

I can't wait to see what they do with the series going forward and I only wish the best of luck to the Splatoon Team.

Stepping into more light hearted topics, I've been considering whether or not I should release the next chapter as it is currently written, or rewrite it.

This is mostly because there is a lemon in the second half of it. It gets "weird" so to speak, nothing morally wrong, just kinda weird.

I'll probably release it tomorrow, or tonight after a bit of touching up. So anyways...

This has been N, see ya