Fighting Shiver

I'm gonna stop using these things ** to show if they're talking over comms because it's annoying to type out.

(y/n) pov

Callie: (y/n), where are you going?

Me:...

Marie: Answer us, please, this isn't the right way to handle this.

Me:...

Captain: AGENT 3!

I stop dead in my tracks.

Captain: Who is that girl, and what is she to you?

Me:... She-... from what I can remember, we saved her from an insane guy, using her to create these quirk erasing bullets. Hurting her, torturing her. We saved her from him and we took care of her, she... she was like a little sister to me. Her adopted father, Aizawa, the man who pushed me into the pod, brought her over to the dorms often. Izuku, Momo, and I took care of her. When Aizawa pushed me into that pod, he said "Make sure to keep her safe."

Marie: (y/n), I...

Me: I have to get her! I have to keep her safe! Aizawa asked me to take care of her, so that's what I'm going to do!

I walk off to go to the third site.

Callie: Hey, wait up!

Me: No, I'm doing this alone. Got that?

Callie: No you're not! We're your friends, we're going to help you get that human.

Me: Her name is Eri.

Callie: Eri, sorry.

Me:... Just be quiet.

Callie: Ok.

I was about to go into the pipe with Callie until there was an interception on the comms.

Cuttlefish:... Copy! Do you copy? Over!

Me: 'What the-'

Cuttlefish: Anyone listenin'? Do you read me?! Over!

Marie: It's Gramps!

I here Marie over comms, I look back at Callie who is in shock but starts to speak.

Callie: Gramps, where are you right now?

Cuttlefish: Callie, Marie-my darlings. You're OK!

Callie smiles a bit.

Callie: Yep, we're a-ok! WAIT. We should be asking if you're ok, Gramps?

Cuttlefish: Oh, sure. I mean, I'm locked in some kinda dark room, which I guess ain't exactly ideal...

Cuttlefish: I'll see if I can break out. Over!

Marie: Don't do anything too rash! We're tracking your signal right now and on our way. Call us if anything happens!

Callie: Whew... I'm so glad he's ok. C'mon, lets take a look at the new readings from his signal!

Me: Fine, I'm only doing this because it could help get me to Eri.

Callie: Yeah... But really, that you for helping us search for Gramps. You've helped a lot.

Me:... Let's get going.

Callie: Y-yeah, right

We enter the pipe and she wraps herself around me again.

Callie: Alright... let's see what we find out at the next site.

Marie: I just hope Gramps is safe wherever he is...