Chapter 1: The TITANFALL PLAYER SYSTEM

Author here

Here's chapter 1, it's almost 3,000 words because I compressed about 2 drafting chapters in this one. Anyways please vote if you like and comment your thoughts about it.

-Author with 7 more UNI works to do. I'm very busy these days
========================

[You want me to give you a game system for that "game"?] (??) Her response sounded like she sees me as skeptical regarding my wish.

The area where we are is so vacant, that the only sound I can hear despite being a spirit is the breathing of the angel in front of me.

[Yes please, though if it is impossible then at least a similar one.....please] I bowed my head, seemingly following my Japanese friend's way of asking someone a favor. Though I am probably doing this incorrectly, that should convey my thoughts, right?

That game's system is just amazing. Big giant robots with big freaking guns and lasers. What could go wrong with that? Humanity decided to make big buildings called skyscrapers that touch the skies, we made the largest lightning rod (Eiffel Tower), and the largest WWII battleship, the largest things are what man dreams of achieving. One time man decided to make a tower that wanted to reach god, caused god to topple it by himself/herself, and made the people working it not understand each other after that. Wonder why, but an incident like that was never heard of again within the long stretch of Earth's rich history.

I was a big fan of giant robots when I was a kid. It all started with a 1990s anime that involved religion and robots. This sparked an obsession, and I ended up collecting a lot of robot-related items in my apartment. If my mother saw them, she would probably throw them away instantly.

[Hmmmmm...fine. But bear in mind that even if you have this, you are still going to die if you are careless] (??) Huh, I see...So she...huh? Wait? She's fine with it?

[So it is fine?] I thought it would be a no considering that what I asked for seems way out of the league for a fantasy world.

[Yes it is, though the decision to truly implement it only for yourself depends on my higher-up. I'm going to make a call though, so please wait for a moment] (??) With that, a satellite phone appeared out of nowhere, an iridium phone, and she called someone.

She seemed busy at the moment, so I just stood there and started thinking about other things that had been bothering me. First and foremost is my health. As an average American whose hobbies include playing games and eating, I have gained a significant amount of weight over the years. I am now considered "obese" by medical standards. My physician told me that my heart had become filled with fat to the extent that even ordinary and regular exercises would make me feel exhausted easily. Hence, I started biking to work. But, ironically, I had a heart attack while biking on my way back home. It's a tragic situation.

As for my love life, when did I even have one? Hmmm...back in my high school days that girl used to stick with me, but when we moved places I never heard from her again. Not until her mother contacted me that she died in an accident. Sheesh. The bike I rode on was the bike she gave to me on my 18th birthday. It is unfortunate, but that is how life is.

About the rest...I was never academically gifted, however, it is mysterious how I was able to graduate from college and pay that student debt I got. Man, being a student sure is costly especially after you graduate that is.

[Yes it is about #####, yes yes I understand, he said #########] (??) The call sure is taking a long time, I guess what I asked for is that complicated by nature. To kill time I begin to remember the popular rhymes that were being taught to me when I was still a kid.

...

...

...

...