Chapter 16: Adventurers' Guild registration

[And that was how I defeated an ogre by myself!] (Rynia) For sure at this point, I am now used to this kind of talk. 

[Wow] I monotonously applauded and clapped as we listened to her past glories.

It's early in the morning, and the inn's diner just recently opened for the day. The first thing that, rather the first customer that came for breakfast are these two.

[Can I have a refill?] (Ethan)

[Hai~!] (Rikka) I who was only assigned as the receptionist is having it easier than the girls, rather, it was because I was the one to talk to this gal here. 

I doubt they were lies, considering that this woman in front of me who's currently eating a heavy breakfast set is one of those muscled girls...yep, I can see well that she's saying the truth. 

In the first place, she's carrying a 15 kg weapon like it's nothing.

Currently sitting at one of the dining tables at the diner was our group consisting of me, and the twins.

I finished cleaning what needs to be cleaned, for example sweeping and mopping the wooden (water-resistant) flooring. Other than that, things were relatively lax around due to the girls doing their work as usual.

For now, I am stuck listening to her glories as her twin brother looked dead inside. She's been going at it and it feels like it has been hours since she started.

[How about I train you?] (Rynia) Until...

[Huh? Wait, how did you reach that conclusion?]

[Wait! Jack! Please don't listen to her! She will train you to the bo--- Hiiii!!!!!] (Ethan) Disabled with a gut punch, Ethan collapsed to the floor leaving only me to face the demon in front of me.

[Yep yep, I can see that you have great potential as an adventurer!] (Rynia)

[No no! Wait!!! Can I have a say in this please!?]

[No no no! You cannot decline an offer given by a girl right? So let's go!] (Rynia)

[Wait!!! It is still early in the morning and any further than this is obstructing business!!!!!!] No matter how she described herself as being a girl, all I could see was a red-headed gorilla.

...

....

...

In the end, I got dragged by the red-headed gorilla girl...She's freaking strong!!!! Also what is with the adventurers around bowing at her?!

[Boss!?] (Jad) 

[Haaa?! You're in the way] (Rynia) She?! She just tossed the baldy away!?

[Big bro?!] (Jagu)

....What is with this woman? Is she some sort of mafia boss or something?!

[Ara? Good morning Rynia-san~] (??) We indeed arrived at where she wanted us to go, the adventurers' guild.

[Lorna, register this lad as an adventurer] (Rynia)

[Hai~Hai~] (Lorna) The guild receptionist with orange hair on a beret just agreed to her request for my registration.

[As usual, Rynia-nee is forceful] (Nene) My proxy also came along, but she also accepted that fact so easily?!

Other adventurers did not even bother us despite the rowdy and noisy atmosphere of the place, oh, and a bar is situated on the 1st floor of this building. It's already late at night, but it sure is lively. If one would focus on the bar, one would see that the one serving beer was a stout dwarf standing on a barrel to reach the counter.