Chapter 2: Where I am.

What is the most disastrous thing that can happen when out on a camping? Animal attacks are dangerous, yes they are, but did you know a person is more dangerous than any animal out there?

================================================================================A map, a compass, a weapon ammo indicator, the titan gauge, my abilities...all of it were now fully integrated within what I can see. Though a few minor changes like a yellow bar below my health bar is present, and things like item quick slots and an inventory with limited space are now here too.

[You look very beautiful today aren't you?] I lifted this heavy machine gun called SPITFIRE and admired its aesthetic beauty. Ah, so this is what they say that Americans love freedom and guns huh? No wonder, I am an American as well.

I also put my sidearm which is a HAMMOND P2011 into the holster on my hips. Right now I am truly ready to explore this world. But first and foremost...

[A plan, where do I go first?] Should I immediately enter a dungeon and challenge it? Or should I enter a city first and gather information? The latter seems to be the better option. I opened the expanded MAP feature and scanned the visible area around me, hmmm, not much to be seen for now.

Hence to the city it is, the map can be expanded further to show me the area as far as I can see as indicated by the shadows in the map gradually becoming a clarified terrain. Huh, this feels like an old-school fantasy RPG.

[So this is a guessing game now] I picked up a random stick from the ground and made it stand in front of me.

[God, guide me to where I will go, to the nearest city please] I then removed my hand from the stick and let it fall to where it will fall....and it was to the north.

To the mountain, it is then...the heck.

{TITAN DEPLOYMENT GAUGE: 30%}

[Damn, traveling is shit after all] In the end I can only walk and admire the scenery for now.

Now that I remember it, I have never done any outdoor walking for the past years of my life. Ever since I started entering my college days, exercise and hiking were put on a halt because there were a lot of more important things to do back then. But now?... I have so much time that I don't know what to do anymore.

[Sheesh...Man I am already missing my apartment] Will the landowner notice my absence? The news about my death should be spread by now, though I hope it reaches the landlord's ears. There were a lot of things in my unit too, my gunpla collection, light novels, pieces of literature, as well as my sketches during my free time all of it was stashed there....and now left alone without anyone to look after it.

Man. My man cave.......

Now that I have arrived here, I have to move on and continue to where I am supposed to be going. Man can only move forward while looking back at where man came from after all.

To safely enter a dungeon, it is best to gather information....but where? To the bar of course! That's the cliche template location that every isekai anime should start with, I mean the bartender has every information there is, right?

But the goal is far from getting into due to the distance I was put at, ugh, couldn't they have put me at least even about a few miles nearer to a city or starting town just like in MMORPGs? But I can't ask for more knowing how complex my wish was already, anyway whoever god you are I thank you for granting my wish.

There are just problems that rose in my mind as I walk towards the north, and that is....what if I won't arrive there before night comes? To be in the forest at night without any cover over my head would be somehow...dangerous.