Chapter 15: A pair of crimson redheads

What is more difficult when receiving customers other than talkative clients? Don't get me wrong, talkative clients indeed wipe away the boredom after hours of silence while working...the only problem with her is that she talks too much.

[So you see, my twin brother and I went into one of these dungeons and then--] (??) I don't even know who she is, but seeing the expression of the guy beside her, yep, she won't stop any time soon.

[A slime violated his ass] (??)

[Don't tell them that!!!!!] (??)

I looked at him and he was red over his face, no one wants to know about their dark history after all.

[Ah! Big sister Rynia!] (Tanya)

[Oho?! Tanya-chan!] (Rynia) Rynia, as Tanya called her, immediately lifted Tanya on her shoulders.

This woman is strong. I immediately knew it, why?

A goddamn 2-meter cloth-sheathed naginata was at her back. That was how I met the red-headed twins of the adventurers' guild entitled "THE CRIMSON GEMINI".

================================================================================

Handling customers like receiving them courteously, greeting them, and offering your utmost patience when dealing with even troublesome clients is what being a good receptionist is.

[Say...] Across the reception is the dining area, it is clearly as busy as always, except...

[Yes?] (Matthew)

[Just in case a troublesome client indeed caused trouble, can I just punch them in the face?] I asked him while pointing at one of the adventurers trying to woo Nene at the diner from across the inn lobby

[Well, yes, punch him in the face for me] (Matthew) It's my 2nd day here in Quagmire, and my 1st day as the temporary inn receptionist.

It seems that Sir Matthew is also definitely angry at the guy, but before I could even step in, another adventurer punched the guy.

[Hora?! What the fuck are you doing to Nene-chan?! You're troubling her!] (??) A baldy with a club falcon punched the guy.

[Right right! You should not bother the inn maidens!] (??) A lanky guy supported him.

The said flirtatious guy flew out of the inn in a ">" manner...it was rather comedic to look at, fortunately, he flew out without hitting the window.

[Thank you for doing that you two~] (Nene) She thanked them with a smile.

[Gufa!? I received the smile her smile!!!! Jagu I think it might die today auuuuu!!!!] (??)

[Big brother?!] (Jagu)

[..............]

[...............] (Matthew) Well...the situation was solved by itself by those two, the girls seem to have a lot of fans, so they instinctively stepped in to defend them.

[It was rather unneeded huh] So they are idols huh.....no wonder that the numbers of young male clients here are numerous, not that it was a bad thing.

[Hello and good day, do you have available rooms right now?] (??)

[Good day to you as well, I am Jack, and we have 3 vacant rooms in the left wing, one single room and 2 double. What room would you choose and how many days would you like to stay?]

[Let's see, how much for a single room?] (??)

[It is 10 silver coins for a week or 15 copper coins per day] Based on the chart I was taught, a day for a single room is 15 coppers, originally without a discount it would be 10 silvers and 5 copper coins, but for a limited time (just for this month) a 5 copper discount was implemented.