Chapter 12: Finally...Home

Home

What defines the word home? Is it the existence of 4 walls supported with 4 pillars while being covered with roofing and flooring? Is it the place where you grew up with your family? Or is it a place filled with memories cherished for a lifetime? 

Home is defined by many, and many have their own interpretations of what a home truly is.

[We're back...Mama...Papa] (Tanya) She was bawling her eyes out as we all looked at the screen.

Time check, it is already 4 pm in the afternoon and the skies were quite orange. 

I asked myself as I stared at the excited and teary faces of these girls, maybe home is where your family is. 

Haahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 

I just realized that when I reincarnated into this world, my home where my family is present, is now long gone as I am dead in that world. It just made me think, perhaps I could start a family here too, and find the place I can call home.

If only that shortie was still alive, maybe I could have confessed my feelings to her back then...What would have been the changes in my life if I did so?..

....

...

[Pilot, sensing multiple presences at the gate ahead] (Ronin)

[Urk] That made me bring my mind back to my head after daydreaming. Ronin's reticle zoomed in and focused on the gate, in there I saw quite a long line of people as well as guards. 

huh.

We really arrived just before it was night. That shows the traveling capabilities of Ronin on land, it's definitely a monster for sure. 

[We're going to walk from here on out, we can't let other people see Ronin because some are just..] 

[Down bad, right] (Ema)

[We understand, but you.....are you going with us?] (Nene)

[Big brother?] (Tanya)

......................To go or not to go, should I even in the first place? Well...

[Fuuuu. You guys, didn't you remember that I will bring you back to your parents?]

[!!!!! Yay!!!!] (Tanya) I wonder why, but these individuals here that I shared a few days with now hold a place in my heart. 

[Fine fine, but let's go out now. We can't let Ronin's presence be known now do we?] I smiled as I looked at Ronin's figure.

[Pilot, are you going to be fine from here on out?] (Ronin) It asked as it kneeled in front of me. All of us faced it one last time before I store it on my INVENTORY.

[I will partner]

[Goodbye pilot, see you later] (Ronin)

[Mishter Golem... bye-bye] (Tanya)

[Tanya, we will see it again so don't cry okay?] (Nene) After the rest of them said their temporary goodbyes

 With that, it vanished into light as it entered INVENTORY.

Just now, the towering metallic giant that was as big as the trees here vanished in an instant...wow...just wow. Magic sure has its way around things that physics and science can't explain.

[Mister golem is gone..........] (Tanya) I know that everybody already agreed to hide Ronin's existence, but seeing the downcast expression of the girlie made me feel guilty...I wonder why. 

For now, since I am wearing strange clothing in the eyes of this world's citizens...

It was decided that I should also change outfits.