Chapter 31: Man&Drones vs Slime

There is a saying that tells "modern problem requires modern solutions". Could you perhaps enlighten me in this situation, please?

*Sha! Sha!*

The drones circled around the drone and the crackling of plasma bolts ensued. Acidic smoke soon rose from the site, and the corrosive slimes were still unscathed. 

What the fuck is this?

Plasma bolts, as what it suggests, is what the plasma drones are shooting. These are bolts of energy in the form of plasma fired from the plasma gun attached at the bottom of the drone as its means of attacking.

I also did not let the slime have a breather, so I barraged it with bullets.

[*Pump Pump*!] (??)

There it goes!

Seeing that action, I immediately commanded plasma drones 1 and 2 to scramble, and that goes for me as well.

*Boooooooooom! Shaaaaaaaaaa!*

An arcane explosion occurred as a blue fiery flame ignited, leaving a crater around the slime (now merged with the other 4).

From 5, it reduced its number to 1 and that can only mean that I am now fighting it at its greatest potential.

I have to watch out for new moves too as this slime was learning our attack pattern as well, man, intelligent monsters are really hard to fight!

No matter what we do, there seems to be no damage shown. There is no monster HP bar and no monster name shown floating on top of the slime, rather, in the map it shows that the being i am facing is called "CORROSIVE SLIME (1)".

[Shit!] I dodged an incoming acidic bolt that shot to me. That was what I thought, but a splash managed to hit me in the thigh!!

Arggghhhh!!!!!!!! It hurts!

A searing pain occurred at my thigh, and there I saw my flesh melting.

[God!!!! Damn it!] I immediately took out a STIM and injected myself in the affected area.

Phew~ The pain is lessened to a bearable degree, but the damage is there. At least the STIM has managed to neutralize the corrosive agent that was sticking to my skin. Still.....

GOD IT FUCKING HURTS!!!! ABABABABABABB!!!!!

I could not concentrate as I had to make sure that I have properly treated the open wound.

Taking out a few clean rags, I then cut them and tied my wound, covering it from any outside elements that would potentially make it more painful in case I fucked up.

[Now you've done it you toxic gelato!!!!!] Was it due to anger or was just coincidence, I took out an arc star and an arc grenade in the lineup.

[Eat shit!] I tossed them like a maddened kid tossing snowballs, it does not matter whether the slime eats the explosives, it matters that it would explode around it.

[DIE!] This time was when I noticed it.

[KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!] (??) As the arc star and arc grenade exploded nearby, causing a wave of high voltage electricity to pop into the pool of acid it was making, the slime stiffened in pain.

...........
..........

[I see, I see ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ] As the side of my mouth arched into a grin, I also took out only the arc stars and arc grenades from my skill.

EAT SHIT ONCE AGAIN!

[KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] (??)

[What?! Can't get enough of it you piece of shit ass fucking ass hat!!!!!!!!] I am so angry, that perhaps I threw out curses like a child.