Chapter 36

Dice

"I'm oddly jealous," Striker whispers.

We're spying inside one of the broken windows of the warehouse where Benjamin Easton is meeting for his trade. Les is an invaluable source of information. He stopped wanting to be any part of Dalton's plans once Benjamin came into the picture, but he wasn't sure how to get cut out without being killed himself. I don't blame him. That's a tough position to be in. He even had a backup plan to thwart Datlton's plan on drugging Cloey, but we'd gotten wind of his plan first. In my book, that makes him an okay guy.

Somehow Benjamin is a little late getting the memo that one of his guys is now under our protection. Either that or Dalton hasn't figured it out yet and is keeping his mouth shut. I'm betting on the latter. Dalton may be a lot of things, but he's not stupid. It's his money funding this operation today, the swap. If Benjamin goes down, so does he.

Right now, Benjamin's taking his time with a pretty brunette. Most of their clothes are discarded and he has her pinned against the wall. From the sounds coming out of her mouth, she's not in any type of distress. A moan escapes her lips when Benjamin's hands deftly rip her red lace panties off her body before roughly situating his fingers in between her legs.

I make my way quietly to the next window. Inside another small room of the warehouse, I can make out a small cot. Luck is on our side. It's a night for a full moon, which will make it easy for us to get inside and surround the guy without hitting every piece of furniture in the place. Reaching up, I push at the window and frown when it gives way without a word. It shouldn't be that easy to get in unless ....

A small noise detects me to trouble and when I look behind me, I notice we're surrounded by a group of men. Six when I count. Sharing a look with Bear, I notice he's glancing down in Striker's direction. Striker gives me a thumbs up, which means Benjamin is still in lover's position. No doubt well past second and into third. We're going to have to make this fast and silent. By the smile on the man facing me, they're ready for a fight. The club he's holding indicates the same thing. I return the smile. Hell yeah, I love a good brawl.

Without a word, we go to work. Our movements would put a well-choreographed dance troupe to shame. I'm proud of my unit's ability to read each other's minds. Where one of us is weak, another is strong. Blocking a punch, I glance in my comrades' direction. A bad mistake, because I almost slip and allow my opponent to get a swing in. Catching myself at the last minute, I wrap one foot behind the guard before tripping him. Slamming my fist in his face, I take satisfaction in watching the guy drop instantly. When I look back up, I find myself staring at the rest of Benajmin's 'security' in a heap on the ground. We look no rougher from wear than a few cuts and bruises, and by the look on Bear and Striker's face this was just a warmup. Our adrenaline is pumping. The sounds from inside grow louder.

"Man, she had to be a screamer," Striker sighs.

"Keep it in your pants, lover boy," I grin. Pointing toward the window in the next room, I indicate them to follow me. "How about you go first? We take Benjamin down and then you're welcome to his leftovers. And let's make it quick. I'd love nothing better than to catch the man with his pants down."

______________________________________________

On any normal occasion, a man would enjoy a show like the one this woman is giving Benjamin. She has no shame being pinned roughly in his arms while he plows into her. The guy looks pissed. The harder he pushes his dick in the louder the woman moans, and yet he still hasn't reached orgasm. I snicker. The man can't get off. How fucking hilarious. Looking at my watch, I notice the time. In thirty minutes, Red and Gunner will be intercepting Nathan Weller and Wildcat and the FBI has already confirmed by radio that they have one of Benjamin's assassins apprehended. Better yet, the guy is talking. She's on her way now with more evidence to throw in this bastard's face. Striker's hiding a smirk and points. The situation is working in our favor. Signaling, Striker nods in acknowledgement. Bear waits on the other side.