«Not the first time Lars has ruined a moment and certainly not the last»

Sorry I haven't updated in a week. Been a lil busy.
Everything aside...it was my birthday on the 29th... (Yes this is me fishing for attention 🥴)
I got another record player, high quality one this time, sounds incredible!
and finally some new drum sticks too lmao. Also got another Metallica shirt among other things, it's been great!
Hope y'all are well and without further ado-
Hope you enjoy ❤️❤️

 Also got another Metallica shirt among other things, it's been great! Hope y'all are well and without further ado-Hope you enjoy ❤️❤️

Tuesday, 5th October, 1983

Lars walked into the room yawning, arms outstretched over his head, reaching for the ceiling.
Suddenly he stopped next to James who was on the armchair,

"That was a good fucking nap."

Scratching the back of his head he finally looks up and glimpses down at my lap then up at me then to cliff who's slumped to his side resting against me.

"Surely there's room for one more." He beamed as he ran up and jumped on top of us,

"AW SHIT." kirk yelled falling off the side of the couch, legs still hanging onto the sofa, he sat up on his elbows glaring at Lars who laid down on top of me making me cringe, but I didn't mind all that much, giggling as I ruffled his hair.

I couldn't help it, he gave me the biggest smile laying on his back, head sitting perfectly on top of my lap.
cliff lifted his head and threw a cigarette butt over at Lars who's face contorted into that of terror.

"Cliff no!" He screamed,
immediately getting to his feet and bending over trying to shake stray bits of ash from his hair running his fingers through the golden brown mane.

I turned and gave cliff a high five laughing.

Kirk still on the floor I diverted my gaze to him, my smile dropping when I saw the scowl plastered on his face as he blowing a curl away from his eye.

I tried to contain myself as I held out a hand to help him up.

James still sat in the chair sipping away from a bottle of beer trying to stay out of it, just observing our shenanigans.

Kirks POV:

Nora lent me a hand, I took it and about halfway through pulling myself up a devilish smirk spread across her face and she quickly let go of my hand, luckily, I was quicker.

Taking hold of her denim jacket I pulled her down with me as I tumbled backward back onto my ass.

Everything slowed down and I witnessed the exact moment she realised what had happened and watched her expression go from a

"damn I'm kind of devious"
to
"shit shit shit."

She yelped as she came crashing down on top of me, and much to my dismay not in an omg she just happened to land straddling me kind of way, more like an omg I'm being crushed help me I'm dying kind of way.