«Heart Of Glass»

Thank you guys so much for 3k reads!

Enjoy baby <3

———————————

Wednesday, 6th October, 1983

Kirk's POV:

I met a real nice girl at the club tonight, her name is Rebecca. She has this pretty dark brown hair and a twinkle in her eye. Something about her really drew me in. She reminded me of Nora in a way, just more I don't know...into woman stuff?
She had a really nice smile and wicked sense of humour, she even gave me her number.

The whole drive back to the apartment I couldn't help but worry about Noor, what on earth was she doing talking to Dave? What was Dave doing talking to her? In fact, what is Dave even doing back around the Bay Area? I also didn't appreciate the way he spoke to me, felt like he might not like me very much...

When Cliff finally pulled I got the parking lot I assumed he'd let us out and then drive Nora back to hers but he parked and stopped the car.

Cliff called out to everyone in the back
"Guys we're here." But no one responded, we both turned around and Lars was busy with a chicks tongue down his throat. Cliff and I exchanged glances and stuck our tongues out in disgust before looking back to find Nora and James. They sure looked cozy.

They sat on the trunk right next to each other, his head was thrown back and hers was laying gently on his shoulder slightly nuzzled into the crook of his neck. They were both fast asleep.

It wasn't that I was jealous or anything but I didn't realise they were that close, I thought he was mad at her and she'd not be too happy with him either because of the whole Dave thing. I caught Cliff side eyeing me and shook my head opening my door and hopping out.

Since the start of the night, it had only gotten colder and as I started to shiver I could see the vapour in the air caused by my warm breath. I pulled open the back door to try and get everyone up and out, this caught Lars's attention and he happily pulled his date out by the hand shoving past me trying to speed up the process of getting her into bed.

I hopped in after rolling my eyes at him, Cliff came round at that moment a lit cigarette already in hand. I avoided hitting my head on the roof by crouching just slightly as I shuffled over to the cozy couple. I kicked james in the shin, probably harder then necessary because he jolted upwards. I thought his reaction would wake up Nora too but she was still knocked out cold, now slumped over to one side due to James's absence. He crouched next to me after getting up and hit me in the stomach making me grab at the area letting out a sharp exhale. He didn't mean it to hurt...too bad.