in the beginning & welcome to hell.

(I don't really have a voice for God, at first I was thinking of using my own voice, (here's a short of me for reference, if you don't believe me, look at my jjba OC book for proof.)

( but I thought it would be way too pretentious to make my own voice gods, but if you have any ideas on what he could sound like please give them to me after you finished reading the chapter)

Before there was time, before there was anything, there was nothing... And before there was nothing, there was silence and before there was silence...

There was possibility...

And before even that...

There was an entity.
.
It all started with the entity, which started with form...

You see the entity was very bored, as it didn't even really exist. and so, The entity created possibility.

The concept of possibilities creation allowed The entity to have the possibility of having a body... And then the entity had a body.

But the entity craved more, The entity created the possibility of names and picked one which it favored the most.

"#############" The entity said after creating the possibility of speaking.

Now with a form, a name and a voice, The entity got bored...

And after a long while, the entity created beings made of pure light, the angels... The entity gave them each unique forms, names and voices.

When the Angels first gained consciousness, they looked at the entity and gave him the title "Gaaaaa.......aaaaad" and soon they gave the entity the name and title of God.

Now named God, The entity snapped it's fingers as all possibility, which God had created, was set loose upon the void of nothing, and before the Angels knew it, a wondrous spiraling universe stood in front of them.

God's spiraled his fingers around and created galaxies, it sewed the Stars in between... But the entity soon became bored with the angels and the universe...

Which soon led it leaving the Angels alone...

Lost and confused without their master, the angels tried to follow what God had done before.

They had tried to create. Their first creation was a beautiful world, the Earth, a place in between the heavens and the void.

Their second creation was man.

The first man to be exact. And their third creation was Lilith... The first woman... And soon things would evolve greatly after that, but back with God...
.
.
.

God sat at the edge of all, inside of a room with undefined size on the inside.

God played around in this room, creating so many concepts and ideas, and once it was done, God through those concepts and ideas outside of the room to join with the rest of existence.

But over time, God became very very very lonely, but God hasn't grown bored yet... And for millennia after Millennia after Millennia, God sat in this little room and played around, unaware of what was going on outside of the room.

God was a all-powerful entity yes, but that did not mean that God understood everything... In fact, God understood nothing. God was basically just a kid who did things out of curiosity.