Welcome to heaven! P1

It was a morning like all others.

The High Seraphim and watcher of heaven, Sera had just woken up. Like every morning she stared outside of her window and looked down upon heaven, seeing all of the souls she was to watch over.

It was a perfect and flawless position... At least that's what she wishes she could say...

In truth, Sera hated her new position, now watching over human souls and just staying cooped up in heaven, never dealing with any of the actual threats to heaven like she used to.

She stared down at a cup of coffee as she reminisced the time where she had sent a mighty flood over the Earth, a flood which destroyed almost all life on Earth. But of course this was not wrong in her eyes, in fact, she believed it was perfectly fine to purge the sin of man from the Earth.

But then she eventually was given her new position, now she was no longer allowed to purge sin from the Earth, to cleanse the monument they made to the Creator. blemishes of sin and heresy now covered the Earth...

Sera took a deep sigh, honestly thinking over if she should just press the metaphorical reset button and hurl a continent sized asteroid at Earth again like how she did with the dinosaurs...

She looked outside of her window once more with a bored look in her eyes as she began to drink her coffee while watching the silver City. Sera then facepalmed herself as remembered that Lucifer, the fallen had set up a meeting with her daughter.

Honestly, she wanted to ignore the meeting, but she gave a heavy sigh as she remembered that if she didn't a blonde this meeting, relationships with hell could sour even worse and then accidentally cause a war to break out.

Now truth be told, Sera cared not for a possible war with hell, after all, she already went through and won a war against hell. No, no, instead she worried about heaven being damaged irreparably.

Heaven, or originally just called the Pale Plains, was one of the creators first creations... Albeit, it had been heavily edited and remodeled, no longer being a endless valley of white flowers growing from an endless sea of clouds, but it was still one of the creators first creations, and as such, she needed to preserve said creation.

Sera teleported her empty coffee cup away as she wrote her eyes and prepared to meet the princess of hell at the gate. "Oh by the Creator's name!" Sera yelled to herself as she face palmed, completely forgetting about the youngest Seraphim, the last angel created by the Creator.

Emily was her name, she was innocent and pure, kind and loving as well. She was created after Lucifer had fallen, Sera believed that Emily was created by the Creator as a replacement for Lucifer.

And as such, Sera made a silent oath to herself and the Creator to protect Emily at all costs...
.
.
.

"Emily, wake up we have a meeting to-" Sera started to say, before realizing Emily wasn't in her room. Panicked, the high seraphim looked all over for her.

Thankfully, she found Emily praying to a mural made in the image of the creator. Sera smiled, enjoying Emily praying to the Creator. "Emily, there you are." Sera said as Emily flinched in shock before speaking. "Oh, it's just you Sera." The high seraphim then smiled at the younger angel before speaking.

"Emily, I can see you are praying to the Creator, tell me, what troubles you so?" Emily then looked up at Sera before speaking. "I was praying for the Creator to return..." Sera then nodded before starting to speak. "There is no harm in wishing to see the Creator, especially since you are the only angel he created who has never seen him... I cannot possibly imagine your excitement for the day when he finally returns..." Sera smiled before then speaking. "Anywho, I was looking for you so that we could begin the meeting with the Morningstar's offspring." Emily jumped up for joy as she got herself ready to meet someone new.
.
.
.

After they had finally prepared themselves, the Duo of Angels eventually reached the golden gates as they could hear saint Peter speaking. "B-but of course my Lord, absolutely! Please enjoy your stay in heaven your holiness!" Sera, curious as to what was going on and who St Peter was speaking to with such respect, revealed herself as, for the first time since he disappeared...

The creator had returned...

And all Sera could do was Gaze upon him while reminiscing of the past...

Sera instantly Kneeled, burning heart shapes made of flame spiraled in her eyes as She saw that his holiness had finally returned

End of chapter

(For those wondering, in my au Sera is essentially one of Three Angels which once ruled Heaven, Emily makes all of the plans and updates to heaven to keep winners eternally happy, (distorted gibberish), was in charge of protecting and managing all of the souls in heaven before she went missing, and Sera was in charge of cleaning the Earth of any impurities, example: in my au, She wiped out the dinosaurs, if only because she believed they were too unsightly and therefore were a blemish upon the universe, which was the Creator's masterpiece.)