ooooo! a meeting!

Daytime had finally reached the hotel, Prima woke up, excited and ready to start the day.

Alas of course was standing in a shadow watching the deity sleep, now that he was awake, she carefully teleported in her way out of there.
.
.
.

After getting his robes in order, Prima jumped down to the floor of his room and exited the door.

He could of course hear his friend Charlie singing in excitement, yes he could feel this was going to be a wonderful day in the hell. He then walked to Alas's room to get her ready for the day as they were both going to a meeting.

When he walked in, Prima of course saw her eating breakfast. "Hey Al! You ready to get going?" Prima asked his friend who then dropped her fork down back into the ribs of the deer she was eating. "Give me a moment to clean up-" she was then interrupted by Vaggie who had just entered the room, "Alas, we need you to get rid of these eggs... humanely!" The radio demoness piled everything together in her mind and came up with a perfect solution.

"All right, but me and my friend here are going out, so we'll take them with us and find a place to dispose of them." She looked at Prima to see his reaction, of course like she had expected at this point, he was confused over what the word dispose means.
.
.
.

Once they left the hotel, the eggs kept speaking, they were so annoying... And Prima seeing how they were getting on his friends nerves, decided to help his friend and relieve her of the stress the eggs brought. "Shush..." Prima said as white chains of light wrapped around all of the eggs and then quickly disappeared as their mouths were sealed tight with powerful magic.

"Much better my friend, now, let's continue our walk-" she was then interrupted as a mysterious person with glowing green eyes and a tall frame spoke. "Ha, Alas, how fair thy this day?" Prima looked at the possible new friend in adoration for his unique form and features.

Having eyes which literally allowed him to see everything about someone, he could see that this possible friend had a very interesting body. Before saying anything to The stranger, he took another look at the glowing purple chain that only he could see wrapped around Alas's Neck.

The radio demoness then spoke to the tall and imposing Demon. "Greetings zestial!" The large spider demon then spoke. "Ah, the weather doth become this fine day." The radio demon then chuckled. "Indeed, looks like we might have some acid rain this afternoon."

Prima, who wasn't really paying attention, then spun his finger around in the sky as a small cloud appeared above a sinner and started to rain acid on them.

"It has been an age since thou has graced us with thou presence, some have spun wild tales of you falling to, holy arms?" He then gave a slight look to Prima who was basically throwing the plagues of Egypt around like they were party favors. Transform someone into a river of blood here, turn someone's heart into flesh eating locusts there, Cause a giant frog to eat a few people over there. Of course it was all good fun, and as innocent as he was, Prima didn't understand that he was bringing harm to the sinners.

"I just took a well-earned sabbatical, nothing serious" Alas said as Prima stared at the purple chain around her neck slightly glowing brighter. Prima then zoned out once more as he then summoned a tornado of fire on a homeless sinner.

Once they had arrived at their destination, Prima followed Alas and Zestial into an elevator as they left the eggs outside.

Once inside, Prima followed Alas to a meeting room as several demons of various shapes and sizes followed suit.

The meeting then began as a someone appeared in the room who, Prima swore he had seen before... "Welcome Hell's strongest overlords, I've invited you all here because you represent the controlling powers of our city." She then looked at Prima as an odd look was on her face for just a few seconds. She then snapped out of it and continued speaking. "Together you owe millions of souls, souls at risk with the new extermination schedule, we need to discuss what can be done to minimize the impact to our interests... Zestial, so good to see you my friend."