welcome to heaven P2

Prima watched as a holy figure descended from above the gate, it soon began transforming into a much more... Normal appearance.

The angel immediately kneeled before Prima as he zoomed over and hugged her

The angel immediately kneeled before Prima as he zoomed over and hugged her. "Sera! I haven't seen you in forever!" Prima squeezed the seraphim as he chuckled like a young child.

Charlie then asked the deity a question. "Uh... Prima, who is this?" Prima then zipped like lightning right in front of Charlie as he answered. "Oh! this is Sera, she's actually the S̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ first and S̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ oldest of my friends!" Prima said excitedly jumping up and down, before immediately looking at a second, much smaller angel.

In a blank of an eye, Prima was carrying the tiny angel in his arms. "You must be the friend I made for Sera! She can be very very busy at times you know! Although she never really told me or showed me what she was so busy with." Prima said as he excitedly jumped around holding the tiny angel in arms.

The small angel, whose name was Emily, couldn't help but stare at the Creator, who just as the Legends had described, was a being who's kindness and love knew no bounds. "I-I'm Emily s-sir!" Emily said, completely overwhelmed from meeting the very being who created her.

Prima then lowered his arms, as if he was stretching his arms beyond mortal limits, as he sat down Emily and introduced Charlie to the angels. "Sera, I would love for you to meet Lulu's Kid! One of my new best friends, Charlie!" Prima said, holding Charlie up like she was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.

For a singular attosecond, Sera gave a menacing scowl to Charlie, which she didn't see, as she introduced herself. "I am Sera, the high seraphim of heaven." St Peter, finally out of shock from seeing the legendary Big G, started to sing as he welcomed Charlie, Veggie and Prima to heaven.

"Dearly beloved, it is my pleasure to say unto thee, welcome to heaven!" St Peter would start to sing as he opened the golden gates. Prima couldn't help himself, everything was just so beautiful here, and funnily enough there wasn't a single drop of red anywhere to be seen, unlike how hell was mainly red and other darker colors.

Nearing the end of the song, Emily started to sing to the trio. "I'm so amazed to show some outsiders around, after you see our realm you'll never wanna go back down!"

Sera then gently sat her hand on Charlie's shoulder. "Of course, it's just temporary, I'm sorry the both of you can't stay!" Sera sang to Charlie and Vaggie. But almost immediately after St Peter and Emily would fly up and finish the song. "Cause every single Day in heaven is a happy daaaaaaaay! Welcome to Heaven!" The angels would then strike a pose as St Peter could be heard audibly gasping for breath.
.
.
.